• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Amount of ft that are subletting hdb illegally to earn money

YellowDuck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this how the govt helping sinkies

AMOUNT OF FT THAT ARE SUBLETTING HDB ILLEGALLY TO EARN MONEY

Hi Singapore Uncensored,

I realise in my neighbourhood that there are some FT that are renting a whole HDB unit and subletting the room to their countryman. which is illegal

There is also more and more race or country specified room rent classified ads appearing online that only rent out rooms to a certain race. They are doing so in case there were caught subletting they would simply say that they are relatives.

If you do not believe me just do a quick search on facebook or google.

News Source: Joyce Koh

http://www.singaporeuncensored.com/amount-of-ft-that-are-subletting-hdb-illegally-to-earn-money/

Attachments

• Captur111e.jpg
    Captur111e.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 728

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this how the govt helping sinkies

AMOUNT OF FT THAT ARE SUBLETTING HDB ILLEGALLY TO EARN MONEY

Hi Singapore Uncensored,

I realise in my neighbourhood that there are some FT that are renting a whole HDB unit and subletting the room to their countryman. which is illegal

There is also more and more race or country specified room rent classified ads appearing online that only rent out rooms to a certain race. They are doing so in case there were caught subletting they would simply say that they are relatives.

If you do not believe me just do a quick search on facebook or google.

News Source: Joyce Koh

http://www.singaporeuncensored.com/amount-of-ft-that-are-subletting-hdb-illegally-to-earn-money/

Alot of HDB brothels these days.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why this Joyce complained so much? Got so many high end foreigners to pay money to rent hdb meh? Of course they must jio hopefully close to 10 or more to share 1 hdb flat so they can save more of their cheap salary in sinkieland.

Of course want to live with same race, she chink she wants to live with neh and get rape meh?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most of the illegal subletting is done by sinkies since the vast majority of HDB flats are owned by sinkies. There are many sinkies who are illegally subletting, which includes by AirBnB.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are helping their fellow country men to be cheaper better faster so that PAP can import more of them,whats wrong?