• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Indian Thief Brazen and Shameless

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Saw an Indian sleeping at Suvarnabhimbi Airport departure hall an hour ago with a Thai Airways blanket over him. Apparently he must have stolen this on board a TG flight on his way into Thailand. What surprised me is he has no shame and brazenly display his stolen item.

This is not the first time I'd seen this. Saw a happy Indian with the identical blanket over him at the arrival hall of Baiyun airport immigration apparently same flight with me.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Disgusting behavior. Remind me never to use those blankets ever again.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
purple robes were rare in antiquity. royalty wanted them. only the elite guards of carthage got to wear them in combat. this warrior must be dreaming about his past life.

IMG_4213.JPG

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shitskin swine did the right thing, it will be stained with his stench upon contact.
The airlines will have to burn it, he can keep it to cover his carcass.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw an Indian sleeping at Suvarnabhimbi Airport departure hall an hour ago with a Thai Airways blanket over him. Apparently he must have stolen this on board a TG flight on his way into Thailand. What surprised me is he has no shame and brazenly display his stolen item.

This is not the first time I'd seen this. Saw a happy Indian with the identical blanket over him at the arrival hall of Baiyun airport immigration apparently same flight with me.

If you confront Indians exposing their lies or crimes, Indians will lie even more with their forked tongue and deny all the way.