• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious News Flash for Gay Loong, Vivian the Chindian, and Bargain Hen

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw slave of the US govt is better or not? :rolleyes:
Believe it or not, the hard truth is that both the US and UK governments are the slaves of the Israeli government (because of certain powerful US, UK, French and German Jews and their trustworthy "Gentile" collaborators), who is one of the staunchest allies of the Sinkie government and the Japanese government. :wink:

Therefore, ironically, it is the combined power of Israel+Japan+Singapore that outranks the "mighty" USA! :wink:
The fact that the US military has been protecting both Singapore and Japan so far proves that it is the US government that is serving the Sinkie government and the Japanese government, and not the other way round. :wink:
And this is because if the US government really abandons East Asia, the chance of Japan rearming itself would be 100% (I'm now more convinced than before, when I only said "good chance"), just like what Germany did before WW2, as I've said before in another thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237975-Next-four-years-America-would-not-even-bother-with-Singapore&p=2537761#post2537761
...in the eyes of the Japanese "elite" ruling class, Singapore has always been, and will always be:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Syonan-To
(i.e. 昭南島, Shōnan-tō, meaning "Light of the South")

So even if the whole world abandons Syonan-To, I doubt Japan would abandon their beloved "Light of the South". :p

If the USA really abandons both Northeast and Southeast Asia, I suspect there is a good chance that Japan will rearm themselves (including buying, or even manufacturing, their own nuclear weapons! :eek:), just like what Germany did nearly a century ago:
wikipedia.org/wiki/German_re-armament

After that, Japan's:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Maritime_Self-Defense_Force
will revert to their glorious:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Japanese_Navy
Even their Naval Ensigns are the same:

Naval Ensign of Japan
900px-Naval_Ensign_of_Japan.svg.png

Naval Ensign of the Empire of Japan
900px-Naval_ensign_of_the_Empire_of_Japan.svg.png
And this time, nothing will stop Japan from exercising its "Japan Option":
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238144-Terrex-AFV-confiscation-in-HKG-The-Implications-and-Revelations&p=2540610#post2540610
And in my opinion again, the Japanese military are superior to the U.S. military, and can only be defeated if both China and the USA gang up to attack Japan, like what happened during the last few years of World War 2.
Otherwise, if it's just a one-on-one between Japan and China or between Japan and the USA, Japan will probably win, especially since it's a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_nuclear_weapon_program#De_facto_nuclear_state
wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_latency
("Nuclear latency is the condition of a country possessing the technology to quickly build nuclear weapons, without having actually yet done so. Because such latent capability is not proscribed by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, this is sometimes called the "Japan Option" (as a work-around to the treaty), as Japan is a clear case of a country with complete technical prowess to develop a nuclear weapon quickly, or as it is sometimes called "being one screwdriver's turn" from the bomb, as Japan is considered to have the materials, expertise and technical capacity to make a nuclear bomb at will.")

which is why I doubt China will actually dare to significantly hurt Japan and/or any of Japan's allies, such as, and especially, Singapore! :wink:
Always remember that QUALITY always TRUMPS quantity! :wink:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_disasters
("In this list a military disaster is the unexpected and sound defeat of one side in a battle or war, sometimes changing the course of history.
Military disasters in this list can range from a strong army losing a major battle against a clearly inferior force, to an army being surprised and defeated by a clearly superior force, to a seemingly evenly matched conflict with an extremely one sided result. A military disaster could be due to bad planning, bad execution, bad weather, general lack of skill or ability, the failure of a new piece of military technology, a major blunder, a brilliant move on the part of the enemy, or simply the unexpected presence of an overwhelming enemy force.
")

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Are you implying that you are so anti-PAP/LHL/LKY that you would rather be a slave of the PRC government than a slave of the PAP/LHL/LKY? :confused:

Fortunately, you are not the PM of Singapore! :p

look around you, we are already slaves of the PAP, slaves for 2 years of the SAF, slaves in our own country because FTs are our master with better jobs, better treatment in the legal system, better everything, and no need for NS. We have been slaving away for the PAP and their FT pets now for over 2 decades. What is another master to us? How many pieces can we divide ourselves into?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Believe it or not, the PAP's 靠山 are the Israeli and Japanese governments, who are much more powerful than the PRC government, simply because they control both the US and UK governments. :wink:

That is where we end our agreement on this topic. I am a realist not a conspiracy theorist

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
look around you, we are already slaves of the PAP, slaves for 2 years of the SAF, slaves in our own country because FTs are our master with better jobs, better treatment in the legal system, better everything, and no need for NS. We have been slaving away for the PAP and their FT pets now for over 2 decades. What is another master to us? How many pieces can we divide ourselves into?

Well there are some slaves who hope that in the process they will become better treated. Sort of like the "house slaves" in America, mostly the deferrential kind who can speak good English, or Chiobu mix-blood type which the boss want to bed :smile:.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well there are some slaves who hope that in the process they will become better treated. Sort of like the "house slaves" in America, mostly the deferrential kind who can speak good English, or Chiobu mix-blood type which the boss want to bed :smile:.

Too bad i am none of the above, i am an Uncle Tom whose ang moh no good and do not have a fuckable pussy too

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is where we end our agreement on this topic.
Actually, I'm a bit confused, because which part of this topic did we agree on? :confused:

I am a realist...
Yes, I can understand your point of view because you've mentioned before that you've been working for quite some time in Mainland China, so you probably have some strong business and personal relationships with certain PRC citizens, right? :wink:
If that's the case, then I wish you all the best! :smile:
In fact, if it's possible and in my opinion, it might be better for you to become a PRC citizen yourself, or is that still not such a good idea? :confused:

...not a conspiracy theorist
But I think it's safe to say that some conspiracy theories are based on true conspiracies, right? :wink:
And true conspiracies have always existed and still exist, right? :wink:
So I think the more important question is, which conspiracy theories are true? :wink: :o

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually, I'm a bit confused, because which part of this topic did we agree on? :confused:

Yes, I can understand your point of view because you've mentioned before that you've been working for quite some time in Mainland China, so you probably have some strong business and personal relationships with certain PRC citizens, right? :wink:
If that's the case, then I wish you all the best! :smile:
In fact, if it's possible and in my opinion, it might be better for you to become a PRC citizen yourself, or is that still not such a good idea? :confused:

But I think it's safe to say that some conspiracy theories are based on true conspiracies, right? :wink:
And true conspiracies have always existed and still exist, right? :wink:
So I think the more important question is, which conspiracy theories are true? :wink: :o

Mind fucked.....:confused::eek::confused::eek:

My interests in China has some commercial but most of them are of a carnal nature

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
ermmm, to be richer than you are at least and not having to pick up trash cans to make ends meet 30 years later in sinkieland? :confused:

as a running dog, you will definitely be richer than many...
today a running dog will betray his country.... tomorrow he'll also sell away his wife, his children..
a farking piece shit no doubt...

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
as a running dog, you will definitely be richer than many...
today a running dog will betray his country.... tomorrow he'll also sell away his wife, his children..
a farking piece shit no doubt...

新加坡人民共和国万岁!

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC has already detained 9 terrex fighting vehicles,u want them to detain the prime minister of singapore too and subject him to summary trial and execution?Do u want his head to turn up in a gift wrapped Marks & Spencer box and a greeting card of a ape with ho jinx's face photoshopped on it?

I'd like to hear more of this forecast, please go on...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
PRC has already detained 9 terrex fighting vehicles,u want them to detain the prime minister of singapore too and subject him to summary trial and execution?Do u want his head to turn up in a gift wrapped Marks & Spencer box and a greeting card of a ape with ho jinx's face photoshopped on it?

No, what I want is for Whore Jinx to accompany him on his trip to Beijing, like she usually does in her jiak liao bee job. And then both can get executed as 2 for 1 deal. the whole of zikapore will Leejoice.