• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Woman Cries Uncontrollably After Getting Upskirted! Guess The Pervert's Race!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just a normal reaction especially since it is her first time experience. She must be a very prudish girl.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why does she cry uncontrollably?

Did she lose anything, other than someone took photos of her?

It must be her moralistic upbringing. She felt a great sense of shame that her panty has been exposed. It is as though she has been physically molested. So, she broke down in uncontrollable sobs. She is one of the rare kind in the world, I think.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
When they go low, we go high
That is a familiar quote. I can't remember where I heard it.
Hilarious Clit?!
Now that the election is over, I think we should start giving credit to Michelle Obama, who said it at the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Democratic_National_Convention#Michelle_Obama
about two months before Hillary said it at the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_debates,_2016#First presidential debate (Hofstra University)
and again at the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_debates,_2016#Second presidential debate (Washington University in St. Louis)
even though obviously neither of them were the first human beings who said it.
:wink:

11a32decc6.gif

attachment.php

attachment.php

[video=youtube;mu_hCThhzWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu_hCThhzWU[/video]

[video=youtube;nCsM3iklq8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCsM3iklq8Q[/video]

[video=youtube;zmHvFcXXyX4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmHvFcXXyX4[/video]

:p

Attachments

• f3f5f43b2d79e8f6e8546ab6b64631fb.jpg
    f3f5f43b2d79e8f6e8546ab6b64631fb.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 840
  • Csg1OCeUAAAbIOM.jpg
    Csg1OCeUAAAbIOM.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 798
Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Four men chased a middle-aged man who had allegedly taken upskirt photos of a young woman at Toa Payoh MRT station.

The man ran off towards the HDB blocks in the area after the woman shouted for help, but the men caught up with him after about 100m.

They pinned him down for about 10 minutes before the police arrived to arrest him.

The woman, who is in her 20s, was ascending an escalator at Exit C of Toa Payoh MRT station at 2.25pm on Wednesday when she realised a man was taking upskirt photos of her, Shin Min Daily News reported.

A bank employee who wanted to be known only as Mr Chua, 25, said the woman was shouting for help while pointing at the man.

Four men chased the suspect while the woman ran behind them.

A 19-year-old saleswoman, who wanted to be known only as Miss Lim, was waiting for her friends when she saw the four men chasing and catching the middle-aged man.

NP_20161118_ILARREST18_1444253.jpg

The man, whom she described as well-built, tried to break free after he was pinned down.

She told Shin Min: "A woman in a blue dress caught up with them and I overheard her saying that the man was trying to take upskirt photos of her."

Miss Lim said the middle-aged man kept begging to be released.

"First he said he had asthma, then he said he had to answer his phone. He kept pleading with the four men to let him go," she said.

NP_20161118_ILARREST18-D79_1444255.jpg

Shin Min understands that the middle-aged man, who also claimed he has high blood pressure, said he would cooperate only if he received medical treatment for it.

The police said they were alerted to a case of public nuisance at Block 175, Lorong 2 Toa Payoh, and a 43-year-old man was arrested.

The alleged victim was visibly shocked, trembling and crying.

Nurse Lau Wing Yup, 32, said he saw a crowd at Block 175 and thought someone had fainted and needed help, so he got off his bus at a nearby stop. He then saw the woman sitting at a nearby bench, crying.

He told TNP: "Several people went up to try to comfort her, but she continued to tremble uncontrollably. She was very emotional."

Police investigations are ongoing.

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/man-who-took-upskirt-photos-pinned-down-4-men

cry baby next time DONT WEAR THE CCB SKIRT

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cry baby next time DONT WEAR THE CCB SKIRT

I was wondering.. Those uncles who pinned the man to the ground, do they have upskirts video in their own computer too? This is just a thought provoking question in a self-righteous societies such as ours - starting from PAP.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was wondering.. Those uncles who pinned the man to the ground, do they have upskirts video in their own computer too? This is just a thought provoking question in a self-righteous societies such as ours - starting from PAP.

They are forcing him to share photos of that act pure slut showing her panties wearing that slutty skirt.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

bluetooth transfer over?

jw5

Loyal

Now that the election is over, I think we should start giving credit to Michelle Obama, who said it at the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_debates,_2016#First presidential debate (Hofstra University)
and again at the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_debates,_2016#Second presidential debate (Washington University in St. Louis)

11a32decc6.gif

The problem is that when the chiobus wear short skirts with high hemlines (going high), the perverts get their upskirt shots by placing their mobiles close to the ground (going low). :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is that when the chiobus wear short skirts with high hemlines (going high)...
"Hemlines" just motivated me to do some research. :p
And here's what I discovered:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemline_index
"The hemline index is a theory presented by economist George Taylor in 1926. The theory suggests that hemlines on women's dresses rise along with stock prices. In good economies, we get such results as miniskirts (as seen in the 1920s and the 1960s), or in poor economic times, as shown by the 1929 Wall Street Crash, hems can drop almost overnight."

Attachments

• 1180px-Hemline_(skirt_height)_overview_chart_1805-2005.svg.png
    1180px-Hemline_(skirt_height)_overview_chart_1805-2005.svg.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 405
  • 171.jpg
    171.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 408
  • hemline.png
    hemline.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It must be her moralistic upbringing. She felt a great sense of shame that her panty has been exposed. It is as though she has been physically molested. So, she broke down in uncontrollable sobs. She is one of the rare kind in the world, I think.

Another perspective :
If she didn't cry uncontrollably, the 4 men would probably have released the poor man who was complaining to them that he got asthma , hypertension and heart-attack and could die any minute. She knows how to whip up the emotions to get what she wants.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her uncontrollable outburst is probably due to the Singapore highly intense work pressure, lifestyle stress and frustrations,
that bloke just made her day by helping her release those repressed frustrations and anger.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You didn't find my post crediting Michelle Obama on this? Btw i used my declared clone Drath to post it as I was banned then. And this clone has since been permanently banned by admin for no reason.

and again at the:

11a32decc6.gif

attachment.php

attachment.php

[video=youtube;mu_hCThhzWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu_hCThhzWU[/video]

[video=youtube;nCsM3iklq8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCsM3iklq8Q[/video]

[video=youtube;zmHvFcXXyX4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmHvFcXXyX4[/video]

:p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course not. Such helpful people who have morals and know right from wrong will not download or share upskirt photos that are not taken or distributed with people's consent. By asking this question, it shows that you sinkie do not know basic right and wrong and lack of morality. But obviously you are not the only one here. There are other shameless ones above like mudlander Wunderfool who is always leading stupid sinkie men astray like now even twisted the issue to become a matter of the girl's morality - high or low - when it should be the issue of man who has lack of morality.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
The upskirt pictures are evidence and will be stored in the digital world forever.
50 years from now, it can still be retrieved and viewed.
It will be made available to researchers to see how panties has changed over the years...commissioned by triumph.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The upskirt pictures are evidence and will be stored in the digital world forever.
50 years from now, it can still be retrieved and viewed.
It will be made available to researchers to see how panties has changed over the years...commissioned by triumph.

Not just 50 years but will be around long enough for you and other assholes here to contribute to it in your next life as a woman. Karma is a bitch.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is very common in the u.s. we're desensitized to pretty chicks flashing their pussies, oops i mean pussycats, when they squat. nothing much to see.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for sinkie uncles who are obsessed with upskirt pics, here's one for your enjoyment and hopefully cure of the mental disorder.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing much to see when hollywood stars don't wear undies in public anymore. it's a condition called desensitization.

image.jpg

Last edited: