• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Who are the ones who say will CHOP when Trump wins

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
epic cumback by chicago cubs to win world series was the big news last night. cleveland folks in ohio are pissed, depressed, stay at home and cry, and will refrain from voting in droves to drown their sorrows.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need to bump up this thread for those who say will CHOP when trump wins.

pls fullfilled your promise on this and show that you have integrity.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one who say will Chop if trump wins,

can you pls lower your pants now and stick out your manhood now, i go and get the scissors. or an Axe to be more precise.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal

can you pls lower your pants now and stick out your manhood now, i go and get the scissors. or an Axe to be more precise.

That is hilarious! Which sinkie thinks he knows more about USA internal sentiments than Americans themselves? So funny from 9000 miles away from the action dare to make such a bet. Sinkies are so gullible and easily fooled by mainstream media. All the lib controlled media this time were pitted against Trump but Americans are not like Sinkies
They are not easily fooled and they are taught to question always and there's more than meet the eyes when all the media is singing the same tune like communist countries they think deeper and think twice. Unlike sinkies fooled by PAP lee Con you in 1965 and continue to be fooled by the mainstream media and much poorer execution in Sg still voting for PAP after 50 years stupid

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who is this loser? You spell out his nick, bros here can keep a look out whenever he log in.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
John Tan and MaximLian, don't hide.

I have contacted Trump Towers to offer my services. Have joined the local grassroots movement there to hunt down the Clinton supporters. Will CHOP off their dicks and pussies for supporting the losing side.

Happyhour

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have contacted Trump Towers to offer my services. Have joined the local grassroots movement there to hunt down the Clinton supporters. Will CHOP off their dicks and pussies for supporting the losing side.

So to escape from chopping off your little dick you have resorted to offering your backside.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm somehow not surprised you supported Clinton. I could tell you were a dumb ass like that Scroobal. Too bad you lost. Hope you enjoyed your dick while it lasted.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello.. show your manhood. My AXE is ready!!!!

condor-greenland-pattern-axe-[2]-12105-p.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So to escape from chopping off your little dick you have resorted to offering your backside.

I only offered to chop, I never said I would chop off my penis. You can do a search and check on my exact words again.

For all you know, it could mean to say that if Trump won, I would offer to CHOP....off your penis.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Donald J Trump becomes president and his policies cause a global meltdown and thereby he loses his billions then I'm also most willing to lose whatever I have.

If these multi-billionaires, Sheldon Anderson ($36b), Carl Icahn ($18b), Wilbur Ross ($3.5b), Bernie Marcus ($3.3b), Steve Wynn ($2b) and a few others are willing
to risk their fortunes to support Donald Trump, then I'm also willing to risk my small fortune.

In America the White House is only one of the three branches of government.

Well done and congratulations Mr President Trump on your historic victory.

Those who ran with you will win big and those who ran away from you will get fucked deep, deep.