• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Hospital Slaughters Old People Instead of Wasting Resources On Them! Guess Race?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a696e6508f834a37bd5e3e69a4b0104a.jpg

TOKYO (AP) — Authorities in Japan are investigating the poisoning deaths of two elderly patients at a Yokohama hospital specializing in terminal-stage care.

Oguchi Hospital has had a higher death rate in recent months, sparking speculation that the poisoning may have been systematic and more widespread.

The case surfaced Sept. 20 when the hospital informed police of a possible poisoning after an 88-year-old man died while receiving an intravenous injection. Police confirmed Nobuo Yamaki's IV solution had been contaminated with a disinfectant.

He turned out to be the second victim. Police rushed to get hold of the body of his former roommate, who had died two days earlier, before it was cremated. An autopsy showed he had been poisoned with the same chemical.

Investigators also reportedly found tiny puncture marks in 10 of about 50 unused intravenous bags stored at the nursing station on the fourth floor, which handles the terminally ill. The pinholes were on a protective seal covering each rubber cap where an IV tube connects.

Police confiscated the bags, along with syringes and other equipment, but have not released findings.

A lawyer for the hospital, Yuki Uehara, told The Associated Press that 46 other patients had died on the same floor from July 1 to Sept. 20.

The fourth floor can handle up to 42 patients at a time, and normally about half die while hospitalized, Uehara said. Including the two recent deaths, the 48 exceeded 60 percent, somewhat above average but not an abnormal spike, he said.

Hospital chief Yoichi Takahashi told reporters last month that "we see many people pass away due to the nature of this hospital, but I had an impression that the number of deaths was somewhat larger than usual."

He said his biggest concern was a massive infection but that possibility was ruled out after checking. When asked, he said he could not rule out criminal activity. He did not elaborate.

Uehara said the hospital has been admitting patients who are more seriously ill than usual, and that could also explain the higher death rate.

In July, Yokohama officials received an anonymous email about suspicious incidents at the hospital: nurses' aprons torn, a bottled drink laced with bleach and a patient's card missing. Tetsuo Hama, the manager of the city's medical affairs department, said officials had thought they were internal harassment cases.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/japan-police-probe-poisoning-deaths-hospital-elderly-035818849.html

Ebolar8SG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan is so Broke can no longer afford to pay health care of senior citizens. It is huge burden financially. Culling the old Japs, good thing too. Well done.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if this happens in sg, it will be kpkb to no end with the no-action-talk-only (nato) crowd online. in jp, it's all hush hush as much as possible, and i'm sure many elderly have asked for poison to commit seppuku.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if this happens in sg, it will be kpkb to no end with the no-action-talk-only (nato) crowd online. in jp, it's all hush hush as much as possible, and i'm sure many elderly have asked for poison to commit seppuku.

It would never happen in Spore because the elderly in Spore keep healthy by collecting cardboard, clearing dishes at hawker centres,...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Soylent Green option is more humane than pretending the problem does not exist n putting them in homes tat they are not looked after properly.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Soylent Green option is more humane than pretending the problem does not exist n putting them in homes tat they are not looked after properly.

The Soylent option would cost the PAP more $ because the old are still working & contributing to the economy.

Some may even have $ in their CPF that the PAP would have to release to their relatives if these seniors were to die.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Soylent option would cost the PAP more $ because the old are still working & contributing to the economy.

Some may even have $ in their CPF that the PAP would have to release to their relatives if these seniors were to die.

soylent green is a delicious food product that can be jacked up in price if demand is high. definitely a profitable enterprise. it goes with vege and fruit juice or kopi kau kau.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan is so Broke can no longer afford to pay health care of senior citizens. It is huge burden financially. Culling the old Japs, good thing too. Well done.

Why should this be anything strange? japs always have their ubasute where the aged, sick or useless (to jap family and or society as per their judgement) oldies are carried to the mountains and left there to die.

This practice is even perpetrated in the corporate world where those who reach the age of 55 and beyond, if not designated for higher sinecures upon retirement, will be cast aside from whatever position they hold and :

a shunted to an office table near the window to count the daily birds flying by;
b posted to a 'research' centre with no research to do;
c appointed as 'advisor' doing nothing of significance; locally or overseas;
d booted out of office, by retrenchment if company is relatively well off/humane or by direct termination without recourse.

Many japs come to accept such a fate and arrangement once they reach 5 to 7 years before official retirement age of 62.

You know what???? Singapore has done even worse by adding more creative ways of getting rid of those who reach beyong the age of 40. What a bloody shame :mad::mad:

Bros are free to comment from their own experience or that of friends/relative...

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Realistically speaking, this should be an option available upon request.
I would have asked for it if terminally ill, lying on bed waiting for someone to change my diapers, there's no meaning to life, it's time to go.

The only reason why it's not available in Sinkieland is because they want to squeeze out every dollar from them via "healthcare".

Penniless folks in a similar situation will be incinerated immediately.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Realistically speaking, this should be an option available upon request.
I would have asked for it if terminally ill, lying on bed waiting for someone to change my diapers, there's no meaning to life, it's time to go.

The only reason why it's not available in Sinkieland is because they want to squeeze out every dollar from them via "healthcare".

Penniless folks in a similar situation will be incinerated immediately.

Not to mention the religious nuts and medical corporations will be against it.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to mention the religious nuts and medical corporations will be against it.

Fuck the religious nuts, are they paying for MY healthcare?
Medical corporations I can totally understand, patients are their cashcows, milk till they are dry before slaughtering them.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck the religious nuts, are they paying for MY healthcare?
Medical corporations I can totally understand, patients are their cashcows, milk till they are dry before slaughtering them.

Alot of medical facilities are owned by religious institutions..