• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singaporean men with Japanese girls and Korean girls. ANY ATTRACTIVE COUPLES ?

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Japanese girls and Korean girls are considered the benchmark of Asian beauty but 99% of the girls look ugly. I'm really disappointed :( if it's not from celebrities they look ugly.

I've looked at the Hong Kong men Japanese women, Korean women couples and 9/10 of the women look ugly and this is the same for Singaporean men. In fact 9/10 of the Japanese/Korean girls are almost never attractive with any men.

None of these women even look 1% similar to the Japanese/Korean models, singers, actress that Singaporean men and Hong Kong men are obsessed with.

UGLY !!!!!

[video=youtube;kl-ToejTDfg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl-ToejTDfg[/video]

Some of the Singaporean girls I've seen are way hotter than these girls.

Mr Andrew Tan and Mrs Mitsuko Murano ( Japanese )

st_20160502_vlatomi02som8_2259064.jpg

Mr Jermyn Chua and wife Choi Jung Mi ( Korean )

ST_20140601_KOREAPC2Q_368274e_2x.jpg

Korean Jeong Yu-Seon married Singaporean Vincent Kuang

ST_20140601_KOREATBZG_368280e_2x.jpg

Japanese born in Australian Ai Takagi, Singaporean husband, Yang Kaiheng

f-prison-a-20160424.jpg

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same applies with Hong Kong men Japanese women

bc25fb1.jpg

IS LIKE LOOKING AT A TOTALLY DIFFERENT LEVEL OF BREED

Look nothing like our AKB48

akb481.jpg

and our SNSD

snsd-wallpaper-1.jpg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha what they choose is their choice, one man meat another poison:biggrin:

Akb48, snsd they are celebrity. Average mortals how to get near them hahaa

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha what they choose is their choice, one man meat another poison:biggrin:

Akb48, snsd they are celebrity. Average mortals how to get near them hahaa

Oh come on. One of the girl should at least look half as good as this Airi Suzuki. I though Koreans and Japanese are more gifted in looks..... but now I see it's the same with them. It's always the celebrity, actress, singers, models that look good.....

NEOBK-1255124.jpg

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asian genes sucks bad !!!!

I've seen many attractive European , Australian girls. Even some attractive black girls, Indian girls but it seems Asian girls just have uglier genes on average, attractive asian girls it's rare
It's quite obvious there is nothing special about them. They just know how to promote themselves.

Your average Japanese girl
japanese_girls2.jpg

Your average Korean girl
003.jpg

These Singaporean girls are easily be called " more attractive or way more attractive " than your average Japanese and Korean because they don't have any famous singers or girlband they don't have a international image.

SAM_0693.JPG

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most got cosmetic surgery or injection to maintain.
As long u dont mind artificial beau, you can find one. Hahaha:biggrin:
Look at the broadcast and livecast, all syt can be one of your fantasy lover hahaha

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asian genes sucks bad !!!!

I've seen many attractive European , Australian girls. Even some attractive black girls, Indian girls but it seems Asian girls just have uglier genes on average, attractive asian girls it's rare
It's quite obvious there is nothing special about them. They just know how to promote themselves.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are ugly.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of sinkie men think Japanese girls are hot because of AKB 48 and constantly fapping to JAV. In truth, a lot of Japanese girls have small eyes, flat chest and buck tooth.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like seriously many local Singaporean girls are way cuter, prettier but they just aren't famous.

The Singaporeans girls in these picture and nowhere close to my ideal type but is definitely far more attractive than your average Japanese and Korean.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-02-at-12.15.33-pm.png

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lot of sinkie men think Japanese girls are hot because of AKB 48 and constantly fapping to JAV. In truth, a lot of Japanese girls have small eyes, flat chest and buck tooth.

In the jav, these belongs to the housewife category .
More for the 重口味 viewers :smile: