• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lose weight by doing strength / resistance training

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, i agree with short bouts of intense training. sit-ups, push-ups, dumbell exercises, and 1-hr cycling a day. don't need the gym. and no need for long drawn-out tour de sinkapore that lasts hours. not forgetting collecting cardboards. went from 32 on my waist to 30. the problem is i have to buy new jeans and re-alter all my dress pants again. and punch new holes in my belts.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
High intensive training for short periods of time is still the way to go together with reducing calories.

Weight training boost metabolism but most people overestimate the increase the metabolism gained. Just for perspective, gaining a kg of muscle only increase your metabolism rate by 6 cal/day.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That was an ok movie. The rock takes steroids anyway fyi.

Not all weights people take steroids. Here's an old guy who does workouts. He doesn't look like he needs steroids, like most people at the gym don't.

maxresdefault.jpg

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can someone explain why Nathan that piece of black lard can live to age 92 without attempting to lose any weight?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not all weights people take steroids. Here's an old guy who does workouts. He doesn't look like he needs steroids, like most people at the gym don't.

maxresdefault.jpg

You dumb nigger I didn't say all gym ppl take steroids I said the rock does. Btw how do u know that old guy doesn't? Cos he said so?