• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Righteous JohnTan stood tall, refused to take dirty money

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/ingrate-nus-student-ashamed-mother-who-works-beer-aunty

I have been in a relationship for 4 months but I haven't introduce my family members my gf yet. Lately, she has been using this topic to question my commitment towards our relationship. The truth is I'm afraid to let her know that I have a mother who works as a beer aunty.

When I was young, the people around me would say nasty remarks about my mother and made me feel inferior. This is the reason why I studied hard and end up in a prestigious course in NUS. Ever since my NS days, I refused to take any allowance from my mother because I feel that her money are dirty. These money came from low class, old and despo drunkard who touched her hands. Ironically, it is these money that funded my university education.One of the shame and humiliation which cannot be erase from my life.

Until now I had been lying to her by saying that my mum is a busy business women. My gf came from upper class society, if she knows that I have a mother like this, I'm afraid that she will leave me. What have I done in my previous life to deserve a shameful mother!