• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The Most Beautiful Woman in Singapore

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah..Why you guys forget me?

88540559_a8cf1ab09f_b.jpg

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
most beautiful woman in the world is now available as she files for divorce from bratt pitt.

Paiseh, RUN will choose Serina over Angelina. I can't speak for the rest but Serina 50% discount is still better than Angelina. If she headed CHC, she would probably be grow CHC into a $500mio organization and becomes first female president in Singapore in the foreseeable future.

serinawee_32.jpg

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
if Serina don't kill herself while in prison.......................all the king's horses and all the king's men................can't put Serina's pussy back together again..........

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paiseh, RUN will choose Serina over Angelina. I can't speak for the rest but Serina 50% discount is still better than Angelina. If she headed CHC, she would probably be grow CHC into a $500mio organization and becomes first female president in Singapore in the foreseeable future.

sooner or later this sinkie beauty will show up to compete with serina.

image.jpg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this has to be her most beautiful picture, deliberately exposing her waistline for bro Choot.

576749_581539858534295_1021679714_n.jpg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shows that serina has eyes for arts rather than look. Bit wasted now too late for me .
Anyway 500k is way too little to manage serina.
I'm not surprise serina supported him to have his dancing academy.

It's CHC that supported him. 再生父母, to be precise.

How come he can open dance studio open until stay in 3-storey Upper East Coast, but Yang Yin open dance studio until stay in Changi Prison?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's CHC that supported him. 再生父母, to be precise.

How come he can open dance studio open until stay in 3-storey Upper East Coast, but Yang Yin open dance studio until stay in Changi Prison?

Maybe his victory is due to artist .
BTW he look like 1 tvb supporting actor .don't know the name. Always act in those pre ww2 series.