• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beautiful Chinese Women

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Korean mixed with filipino is breathtakingly beautifulView attachment 196514View attachment 196515View attachment 196516
Mixed anything is beatiful - generally. The best looking Thais are the Amerasian Thais - they win beauty contests and go into showbiz. The best looking Chinese tend to be the Hans mixed with Hui or Uygur or Manchu blood. The best looking Filipinas are the Mestiza (Spanish blood).

I was talking of purebred Korean women - 90% have gone under the knife. If you saw their 'before' photos, you'd faint.

bisdak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mixed anything is beatiful - generally. The best looking Thais are the Amerasian Thais - they win beauty contests and go into showbiz. The best looking Chinese tend to be the Hans mixed with Hui or Uygur or Manchu blood. The best looking Filipinas are the Mestiza (Spanish blood).

I was talking of purebred Korean women - 90% have gone under the knife. If you saw their 'before' photos, you'd faint.
Not true, chindian look like human turd
Screenshot_20240220_215032_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240219_054054_TikTok.jpg

Its about the right mix
The best looking mix filipina are not mestiza, but korean or japanese mix

Korean-filipina mix
Screenshot_20230928_232520_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMHO, I think the Hui girls are the most beautiful, many of them in China industry, 古力挪擦,佟丽娅,杨超越,迪麗熱巴·迪力木拉提 and many more.
The husbands did not have to convert if married the Hui's girl.
They are allowed to handle pork though they will not eat them, but who knows???
Have a net friend, mother is Hui, the mother cooks pork for her, but don't eat them. When she visited SG the first thing I bought her breakfast was wanton mee.
She is the most beautiful girl I have met.

Last edited:

bisdak

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO, I think the Hui girls are the most beautiful, many of them in China industry, 古力挪擦,佟丽娅,杨超越,迪麗熱巴·迪力木拉提 and many more.
The husbands did not have to convert if married the Hui's girl.
They are allowed to handle pork though they will not eat them, but who knows???
Have a net friend, mother is Hui, the mother cooks pork for her, but don't eat them. When she visited SG the first thing I bought her breakfast was wanton mee.
She is the most beautiful girl I have met.
Brits picked wrong chinese to bring to singapore/malaysia, should have imported hui instead, they can infiltrate malay and turn them into hui in a couple of generations

Kick out the pajeets, asians for asian only
Street shitters back to the ganges

jw5

Loyal
it’z either Protege or Night And Fog 4 me. :biggrin:

I have not watched Protege, will try to do soon. :frown::redface::biggrin:

She was good in Night and Fog, but unfortunately outshone by the superb Simon Yam. (who has evolved greatly as an actor, like Aaron Kwok) :biggrin:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
杨幂 however is different level. She's MILF, ladyboss, billionaire, her eyes are unmatched in beauty... most importantly she is proud to be CCP Chinese and she gave middle fingers to brands who tried to boycott Xinjiang cotton.