• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious What happened to the format bar?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I kindergarten dropout ...need help.

Just wondering if I am the only one facing this.

When I do a reply to a thread or a post, I no longer have the format bar (ie change font, colour, italics etc). Started noticing it on Thursday.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's not have a blame culture here. Do you expect boss sam to commit hara kiri?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's not have a blame culture here. Do you expect boss sam to commit hara kiri?

Sam has the support of 69% of the samsters . If there is any dissent, Sam can easily kick them out of the forum.

But Sam has been a jolly good fella to all Samsters. At least he tried his best. Hope he won't faint . He 's been standing for a long time trying to fix the multifaceted server issues.

Now, please don't ask how much he makes a year. Where can you find such a good boss like Sam?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam has the support of 69% of the samsters . If there is any dissent, Sam can easily kick them out of the forum.

But Sam has been a jolly good fella to all Samsters. At least he tried his best. Hope he won't faint . He 's been standing for a long time trying to fix the multifaceted server issues.

Now, please don't ask how much he makes a year. Where can you find such a good boss like Sam?

To be honest the internet has become too complicated for me.

The technology nowadays is mind boggling. The complexity of configuration has increased 10 fold.

Even worse is that it is now a legal minefield. The internet used to be the wild west. Nobody had jurisdiction and no laws applied because nobody could define exactly where a site was located.

Nowadays laws have been crafted specifically to deal with the issue of jurisdictions that are intentionally vague enough to cover all angles. I actually need a lawyer on call in order to run a website.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asking a question is not blaming lah. I have the utmost respect for Emeritus Sam Leong.

Some ill bred dog's are like that...they can't tell the difference between telling or blaming them...every time you open your mouth to suggest something...they assume you are attacking or blaming them....now you know why the country is going to the dogs!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be honest the internet has become too complicated for me.

The technology nowadays is mind boggling. The complexity of configuration has increased 10 fold.

Even worse is that it is now a legal minefield. The internet used to be the wild west. Nobody had jurisdiction and no laws applied because nobody could define exactly where a site was located.

Nowadays laws have been crafted specifically to deal with the issue of jurisdictions that are intentionally vague enough to cover all angles. I actually need a lawyer on call in order to run a website.

You can always use LHL's solution of isolating sammyboy from the internet :smile: