• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pinoy President continues to fuck USA then praise PRC!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey pls the CIA has done lots of bad things to its own people. The only difference is perhaps they have better PR. In any case the US is better in presenting itself as the good guys and blur cocks like you and kryon lap it up hook and sinker.

You sure US has empathy for its citizens when blacks for example are shot by police for the smallest of reasons.

Since you and I don't have a clue as to what actually happens, we can only discuss based on what we read from credible sources. If we can't even agree on that, then it is pointless to go any further as we can numerous conspiracy theories and it will have no definite conclusion.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is really no point comparing US and China. Both have very different parameters like history, geography and culture

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since you and I don't have a clue as to what actually happens, we can only discuss based on what we read from credible sources. If we can't even agree on that, then it is pointless to go any further as we can numerous conspiracy theories and it will have no definite conclusion.

wrong. I have read about the cia operatives and what they have committed on americans. The sending of young american soldiers typically from poorer families to places like afghanistan/iraq etc to die in needless invasions. How they want to control the population. How they are trying to place restrictions on the constitution. How they can over ride the constitution when they want to etc. Pls this shows that the US isn't really as lawful as it is and one more thing. What one country does domestically doesn't mean it will apply the same rules internationally. You and that kryonlight were going oh China does this or that to its citizens it's going to do the same to other countries. That's the most retarded way of thinking. Even the US doesn't do this. In fact the US treats different countries differently.

One more thing heard of guantanamo bay where they abuse the prisoners there. Yup it's in the US.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is really no point comparing US and China. Both have very different parameters like history, geography and culture

That's correct but the stupidest thing is some of these niggers are claiming that China is going to be a worse superpower compared to the US despite the fact that US has a worse track record while China isn't exactly a world superpower but has not meddled and messed up other countries unlike the US.

Has China ever invaded a country on the basis of lying about them having WMDs then later it was discovered they don't have WMDs but was not punished for it.

Well the invasion of iraq in 2003 in which colin powell lied about the WMD was committed by the US and somehow that action alone doesn't dent the US credibility? Change it to China committing the same exact thing as the US and China will get flamed endlessly.

That's just only one incident. What about Afghanistan/syria/protection of israel and their middle eastern policy of supporting saudi arabia which indirectly funds all these wahabist terrorist groups. What about their funding of terroist groups in fighting their enemies like for example when the soviet union was fighting afghanistan they funded the muhadajeen. What their destabalizing the region by using the arab spring. What about the killing of gadaffhi and putting the country of libya into chaos. We can talk about earlier times where they sent back their slaves to a country called liberia and the former slaves enslaved the native africans there.

So far China has not done any of that at all.

I'm actually the one taking an objective stance here using logic while the other 2 are pulling facts from their asses and acting like fortune tellers.

Apparently you don't need facts to bash China while despite using facts to bash the US it isn't good enough to prove your point. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another thing that ppl like to claim including ang mohs themselves is that China's investments in Africa are going to be terrible for the Africans and much worse than what the ang mohs did during colonial times.

Can you fucking imagine that? Is China colonizing Africa right now? I doubt investing in a country is the same as colonizing them. Building infrastruture, giving jobs to africans etc and of course it's a give and take situation obviously not a give and give or take and take so both sides benefit obviously and yet they say China is going to be worse than the western powers during colonial times. All because of their NGO charities which donate some miserly sum of money to some starving africans and they think it makes up for their colonizing, breaking up of traditional african barriers due to their own screwed up drawing of national boundaries and the stealing of african wealth to enrich their nations. :rolleyes:

It's just disgusting looking at the lvl of biasness ppl display here. It's so freaking obvious which one is worse and yet ppl still choose to be bias. Whatever good China and by extenstion Chinese people do it's always ignored, downplayed etc and whatever bad they do no matter how small it is it's always magnified many many times and it's the opposite for the Ang mohs. Even worse are some Chinese who think like Ang mohs the Chinese dogs who love to wear the butt skin of ang mohs on their own faces and think they are now ang mohs aka fake ang mohs. The absolute worst kind of ppl.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thing that ppl like to claim including ang mohs themselves is that China's investments in Africa are going to be terrible for the Africans and much worse than what the ang mohs did during colonial times.

Can you fucking imagine that? Is China colonizing Africa right now? I doubt investing in a country is the same as colonizing them. Building infrastruture, giving jobs to africans etc and of course it's a give and take situation obviously not a give and give or take and take so both sides benefit obviously and yet they say China is going to be worse than the western powers during colonial times. All because of their NGO charities which donate some miserly sum of money to some starving africans and they think it makes up for their colonizing, breaking up of traditional african barriers due to their own screwed up drawing of national boundaries and the stealing of african wealth to enrich their nations. :rolleyes:

It's just disgusting looking at the lvl of biasness ppl display here. It's so freaking obvious which one is worse and yet ppl still choose to be bias. Whatever good China and by extenstion Chinese people do it's always ignored, downplayed etc and whatever bad they do no matter how small it is it's always magnified many many times and it's the opposite for the Ang mohs. Even worse are some Chinese who think like Ang mohs the Chinese dogs who love to wear the butt skin of ang mohs on their own faces and think they are now ang mohs aka fake ang mohs. The absolute worst kind of ppl.

Don't get so flushed up lol. Not good for your health!

I am not fans of PRC (as I see the current form more as Mongol Manchu CCP bastards than descendants of the Classical Chinese of Song and Tang dynasties).

But there many such Asians out there who are just like PAP lemming supporters, Angmo the bestest! Angmo cannot be wrong! Angmo democracy system fits Everyone.

It's no different from those with SPG syndrome who thinks it's worth to let Angmo fuck them upside down.

I have worked in US MNC and also dealt with Jap, PRC, Koreans, other Europeans in biz. Ultimately every human being at the core desires money power sex good life. It is just how they control or manage such desires, or dressed up themselves as good-doers. Don't believe? Just look at Apple Inc, the ultimate representative of American Pysche. Creative, Good at Marketing, Two Faced, Utra Materalistic. On the surface it looks all good, if you know inside you will shocked at the back stabbing corporate culture, how they treat vendors and how they set up all sorts of complex schemes to scam corporate taxes.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't get so flushed up lol. Not good for your health!

I am not fans of PRC (as I see the current form more as Mongol Manchu CCP bastards than descendants of the Classical Chinese of Song and Tang dynasties).

But there many such Asians out there who are just like PAP lemming supporters, Angmo the bestest! Angmo cannot be wrong! Angmo democracy system fits Everyone.

It's no different from those with SPG syndrome who thinks it's worth to let Angmo fuck them upside down.

I have worked in US MNC and also dealt with Jap, PRC, Koreans, other Europeans in biz. Ultimately every human being at the core desires money power sex good life. It is just how they control or manage such desires, or dressed up themselves as good-doers. Don't believe? Just look at Apple Inc, the ultimate representative of American Pysche. Creative, Good at Marketing, Two Faced, Utra Materalistic. On the surface it looks all good, if you know inside you will shocked at the back stabbing corporate culture, how they treat vendors and how they set up all sorts of complex schemes to scam corporate taxes.

Ok but well i can see that your post shows that the US and everything western or at least from the US isn't as good as it seems etc that's your point.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are speaking like the same kind of things don't happen in prc chink companies. You can rest assured that they are a billion times worse than Apple.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are speaking like the same kind of things don't happen in prc chink companies. You can rest assured that they are a billion times worse than Apple.

Did I say PRC or Russians are goody-two-shoes and benevolent countries? HELLO! Plus NO PRC Companies are as glib tongue like the Angmo Apple who are so as claiming to be doing good for Mankind!

USA was a very lucky country having been built from ground up by white angmo colonists in a big flat fertile land without much competition (except for stone-aged American Indians). And for over 200 years, the growth was fuelled by cheap labour (black slavery), further angmo population injection from the war-torn overpopulated Europe. The white colonists also bring to this land crystallised thoughts on the best forms of governance.

DO REMEMBER, USA was playing nice after WW2 because most of the superpowers from 18th century was in smithereens (no competition in terms of industries and capital). With the rise of USSR, USA need to make sure to give out goodies (in the form of investments and the then its market which is the largest in the world post WW2).

That is coming to an end soon as US is highly indebted, becoming highly corrupt internally and PRC/Russia+other countries wants to break this US-Petrol Dollar economy. It was quite obvious when one tears away the mainstream US propaganda on how this superpower "change regimes" and keep playing dangerous monetary games to keep itself (to be exact the 1% Elites, not the US masses) in power. This chaos created by the current US regime is infecting the global markets. I expect the very tough and genuine "regime change" will happen soon.

The smart ones will try to play both sides in this time of change. There are no permanent friends.

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did I say PRC or Russians are goody-two-shoes and benevolent countries? HELLO!

Well, you sound like it when you said "It's no different from those with SPG syndrome who thinks it's worth to let Angmo fuck them upside down."

Maybe you do really like some commie chinks' dick to fuck your ass upside down. Come on, just admit it.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, you sound like it when you said "It's no different from those with SPG syndrome who thinks it's worth to let Angmo fuck them upside down."

Maybe you do really like some commie chinks' dick to fuck your ass upside down. Come on, just admit it.

Using vulgar language to distract from logical arguments. Good luck to you:smile:.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, you started it first, you commie chink!
Nigger you were the one that started the insults first all cos pinkieslut posted something you didn't like/did not agree with but didn't have the means to proper refute except for using insults and then later deny them. It's actually quite typical of your kind. You somehow think you are autoatically correct and don't need to explain why.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nigger you were the one that started the insults first all cos pinkieslut posted something you didn't like/did not agree with but didn't have the means to proper refute except for using insults and then later deny them. It's actually quite typical of your kind. You somehow think you are autoatically correct and don't need to explain why.

You obviously can't read. That pink slut started the insult first.

And as for you, what do you have to offer other than keep harping on the fact that China is better than USA because China is not a superpower and thus has very little history of atrocities against other countries? And yes, you are right. No one can debate with you on this fact, LOL!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You nigger you have proof those companies in China are worse than apple? Don't pull out crap from your ass and just try to pass them off as facts. I have noticed this is something that pro US, anti China fucks love to do. They don't need facts to prove anything they can just simply say China is more corrupt or more fucked up than the US and somehow it's supposed to be true while pro China side does research to show that they are correct.
Well, you sound like it when you said "It's no different from those with SPG syndrome who thinks it's worth to let Angmo fuck them upside down." Maybe you do really like some commie chinks' dick to fuck your ass upside down. Come on, just admit it.
You know something ironic about this. An SPG is someone who lets ang moh fuck them and hates everything about her own race/culture etc How can you call pinkie an SPG when she's actually not pro China but definitely not pro USA? You are the one pro USA ironically you are the SPG here.
No, you started it first, you commie chink!
You must be a Chinese dog. Chinese dog aka SPG why you call others names?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You obviously can't read. That pink slut started the insult first. And as for you, what do you have to offer other than keep harping on the fact that China is better than USA because China is not a superpower and thus has very little history of atrocities against other countries? And yes, you are right. No one can debate with you on this fact, LOL!
fucktard need me to remind you again? You were claiming China will be a worse superpower than the US. What's that called? Predicting the future. Are you a prophet or some powerful fortune teller? No so obviously your so called predictions are just based on your own bias opinions and doesn't mean jack shit. I then listed out all the fucked up shit the US has done oh and you did the same about China on a domestic lvl but i countered it by showing US did things equally fucked up and sometimes even worse. So no i didn't present it in that manner you described but rather it was you thinking your are Nostrodamus and can predict the future and claim China will be worse than the US which obviously has 0 basis. People even have difficulty predicting the outcome of a football match you want to predict the political ambitions/actions of a country and one as large as China? Fuck out of here. From the low down way you try to make me look in your description shows you are a slimy one.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Welcome to the Chinese dog club!

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks allow superior ang mohs to fuck our asses while only stupid proud useless chinks like pinkie and proud chink jah lets commie dicks fuck them!