• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Those doing NS can now choose from 33 vocations, Airport Patrol one of them. hahahaha

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Those doing NS can now choose from 33 vocations, Airport Patrol one of them. haha

Those are reserve for PES B and C. Washing tank is not that bad, just tedious and very wet, at night, you are shivering in the cold wet clothes.

I remember talking to someone from Armour & was told that they had to pay from their pocket for things that got damaged during exercises. Don't know how true this is but I suspect it's true.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Those doing NS can now choose from 33 vocations, Airport Patrol one of them. haha

I remember talking to someone from Armour & was told that they had to pay from their pocket for things that got damaged during exercises. Don't know how true this is but I suspect it's true.

I don't know anyone who ever had to pay for anything out of their own pocket that they damage during an exercise. Stuff gets damaged all the time. If its your fault and the damage was severe and expensive, its court martial, not pay out of your pocket.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

be aware this is Army.

What ever you ask they give opposite.

e.g Naval diver ? they give you airborne.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

If scroobal is younger, he can be in Intelligence. Perhaps Sam in Military Police .:biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Our mercenary miniSTARS and mercenary generals should listen to Milton WhatsHisName and abolish NS :oIo:

[video=youtube;0mCV29j9_nY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mCV29j9_nY[/video]