• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Checking for the obvious - anti terrorism measures

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you carry bulky bags, you become the targets for security check.
Without carrying anything, if you face look like bad man, also a potential target.

Why are the authorities checking on the obvious :confused:

Does it means :

1. All bombs are bulky ?
2. Only bad people have bad man face ?

What sort of logics are the authorities using ?
They will surely say..Not true, we check on any suspicious character.
But I had my proofs that when I didn't carry any bulky bags, I had never been deemed suspicious.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without carrying anything, if you face look like bad man, also a potential target.

Does it means :

1. All bombs are bulky ?

But I had my proofs that when I didn't carry any bulky bags, I had never been deemed suspicious.

Simple to avoid suspicion and detection. Just dress up like the muslim woman in black robe covering from head to toe like the ninja turtle, and no security personnel will take a second look.

Is the ninja turtle carrying a bomb underneath her robe, or is the ninja turtle a man with bomb or a woman with boobs? In these days, nothing should be taken for granted but alas, one can still see ninja turtles in shopping malls and it is no comfort to many shoppers. Just pray hard the ninja turtle is a peaceful one and not someone hiding a bomb under his/her robe.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This further prove that it does not take to be very smart to be a leader.
Shall I take over the role of home team ? K Shan what say u ?

jw5

Loyal

Does it means :

1. All bombs are bulky ?

Checking bags yes, but never heard of checking based on bad man face. Did you have bad personal experience of being checked based on having bad man face? :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Checking bags yes, but never heard of checking based on bad man face. Did you have bad personal experience of being checked based on having bad man face? :biggrin:

I also never heard but I witness it as they checked on bad man face without bulky bag .
Yes I encountered bad experience based on checking bulky bag based on good man face. :o

jw5

Loyal
I also never heard but I witness it as they checked on bad man face without bulky bag .
Yes I encountered bad experience based on checking bulky bag based on good man face. :o

Please lah, they checked you because you were carrying a bulky bag, not because you have good man face. :biggrin:

But you actually witnessed someone with no bag being checked and you concluded it was because he had a bad man face? :confused:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah, they checked you because you were carrying a bulky bag, not because you have good man face. :biggrin:

Precisely that was the reason I asked. When I never carry bulky bag, they never check me. So does it means people with explosives only carries bulky bag ?
But you actually witnessed someone with no bag being checked and you concluded it was because he had a bad man face? :confused:

That target has a obvious bad face m&d without any bags.