• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 10 Fake religions of Sinkieland blessing F1 Race Weekend of debuachery, drinking, sex

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 10 Fake religions of Sinkieland blessing F1 Race Weekend of debuachery, drinking,

They should get Rony Tan brother of looneytan to represent Christendom. More powerful!

ronytan.jpg

His face looks shaggy and has full of holes. He needs a self healing service.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 10 Fake religions of Sinkieland blessing F1 Race Weekend of debuachery, drinking,

it is absurd that religion be brought in to bless a commercial stuff like F1......ie fuck ala first class

Kuteekutee

Alfrescian
Loyal

All the religions in Singapore especially those followed by Chinkies are religions of Prosperity, worshipping the God of Money. Except The Religion of Peace :smile:

Allahu Akbar!!

jw5

Loyal

If he was so wunderfool, he could make himself look better looking. But if you ask him, you can bet his reply would be that is not important. :rolleyes::biggrin:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

He said he heard God's voice and God told him to shake the nations, so his face got rocked also. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

He said he heard God's voice and God told him to shake the nations, so his face got rocked also. :biggrin:

Oh, that's too bad for him then. Well, maybe next time. :biggrin:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

If he was so wunderfool, he could make himself look better looking. But if you ask him, you can bet his reply would be that is not important. :rolleyes::biggrin:

It is really not important. I attended his services a few times, often heard aunties remarked how handsome pastor rony was.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is really not important. I attended his services a few times, often heard aunties remarked how handsome pastor rony was.

aunties like it rough and rocky, up and down.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal

what a joke... asking religious leaders to bless a hedonistic event. It's like asking a priest to bless an orgy.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

what a joke... asking religious leaders to bless a hedonistic event. It's like asking a priest to bless an orgy.

At a time with no one in sight. ..Do it with the crowds and VIPs..What hypocrisy this country is ??
Asked to do this and that.. And fear to rebel with your own mind.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fortune tellers can't use their magic powers to enrich themselves at the stock market or lottery. It's the same for faith healing preachers. They have to live with whatever shaggy face or sickness God has given them. God has a bigger picture in mind when you are down with some disease or disability. Get used to it!

jw5

Loyal

Sinkie women are not known for having good taste. Don't forget David Ong had a wife AND a mistress. :biggrin:

marmiparmi

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is obviously an act of religious abuse.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fortune tellers can't use their magic powers to enrich themselves at the stock market or lottery. It's the same for faith healing preachers. They have to live with whatever shaggy face or sickness God has given them. God has a bigger picture in mind when you are down with some disease or disability. Get used to it!

A true servant of God learns to rely on God's grace. Just like the apostle Paul. Three times he asked the Lord to take away the thorn in his flesh, but the good Lord said to him, " My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.".

So, bo bian ! All the more, he will not self-heal his poker face. Instead he will boast of his weaknesses, so that the power of God may rest on him.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The race is close to zika hot spot e.g. Geylang. I wonder how many of the attendees will get zika?

Last edited:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those aunties are not telling what they actually felt, they tried to curry flavor lah. What is your illness? Cancer?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those aunties are not telling what they actually felt, they tried to curry flavor lah. What is your illness? Cancer?

They were definitely speaking from the heart, whispering among themselves, excited like horny schoolgirls . I have no illness, a colleague brought me there. His sister had cancer, and is now dead. No magic healing from pastor rony.