• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie GCB Hug With Non-BF To Sleep But Not Considered Cheating On BF Yet!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guy A
-Year 4 graduating Law student
-Drives a BMW
-Has direct ownership of his own apartment
-Well versed in all sorts of subject and knowledgeable
-Very generous( Brought me to a fine dining restaurant)

Guy B
-First year in NS
-Enrolling into Mechanical engineering after ord
-Always talk about boring and meaningless army stuffs
-Would only bring me to swensen's or ajisen on anniversaries

Guy A is a close male friend of mine in uni while Guy B is my current BF.

I used to think that my relationship is very stable before entering uni, however Guy A appeared in my life and made me reconsidered my original thoughts. Lately, I found out that I really love to engage in intelligent conversation with A, talking about all kinds of life issues and travelling experiences etc. On the other hand, my BF will only talk to me about boring and meaningless army stuffs that spark zero interest in me. He simply couldn't understand that I already had enough academic troubles on my plate. Worse of all, he cannot be there when I had emotional break downs . I'm glad Guy B was there to hug me to sleep when I needed emotional support the most. Although I'm a fan of swensen's and ajisen, that doesn't mean that I won't get sick of it. When I suggest to visit atas places for our anniversaries, my BF would always brush this topic aside by saying that we should save up for BTO, money is hard to earn blah blah blah...(Excuses). Sometimes I would rather stay at home then go out with him, there was once I cancelled a date on him and went to wave house with A. Compared to my BF, A is able to surprise me on every single outing.

Truth to be told, A did hinted to me that he had feelings for me but I don't want to promise him anything yet. As of now, I haven't cheated on my BF yet, I giving him one more year to change for the better.

-
#24511: https://nuswhispers.com/confession/24511

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is not wrong. It is like me having a penis in another hole and being hugged and rubbed while I return the platonic favor with an exchange of cultural juices. We were mutually give each other emotional support. I don't know why any other half should be angry, jealous of feel wronged. Humans are social creatures. I am just being social :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls dont get jealous... she need emotional support as well as boobs support. my cuddling hands has help to lift fair bit of stress off the chichi.

imagine if i was not there she get stress and take it out on one of you, you get slammed, chilled, spitted on.

thanks to me.. this did not happened.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Altogether now!!! Loot ah!!!

Why ladies nowadays are so dishonest despite having the best education they can get? Obviously, this law GUY B has been taking care the sexual needs on behalf of his current boyfriend A. This lady has been humping and giving blow JOB on regular basis to this guy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
When Guy A becomes her BF and has tasted his just desserts he'll start behaving just like Guy B did.

Guy A will then turn his attention to Girl C

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
another mangina pussy worshipping post.

this is what happen when a mangina worship a pussy, it leads to all sorts of unnecessary problems.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why ladies nowadays are so dishonest despite having the best education they can get? Obviously, this law GUY B has been taking care the sexual needs on behalf of his current boyfriend A. This lady has been humping and giving blow JOB on regular basis to this guy.

You don't understand female nature. It is not about education. It is like having a choice of a Toyota and a Ferrari. Which car gives you a higher status in appearance?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't understand female nature. It is not about education. It is like having a choice of a Toyota and a Ferrari. Which car gives you a higher status in appearance?

I am afraid that after riding, the Ferrari will also open his doors for other girls for a ride too, citing same issue.

She thought she's the only woman who is smart but actually she's quite silly.