• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 法语片语:Mise en place

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice : If you like to fight, please fight elsewhere and do not fight here. Thank you。
启事:如喜欢打闹,请到别处。先谢了。

今天是星期六,睡了一天的懒觉,我也心情平静多了。不知不觉,我也在床上发呆,痴想自己爱情的经历。

算了吧,我聊这法语片语吧。我对这片语有很深的印象。这片语也深深的印在我脑里,陪伴我多年,教我怎么忍,及,受罪。

根据 Wikipedia, "Mise En Place" 的意思是 :(French pronunciation:*​[mi zɑ̃ ˈplas]) is a French culinary phrase which means "putting in place" or "everything in its place." It refers to the set up required before cooking, and is often used in professional kitchens to refer to organizing and arranging the ingredients (e.g., cuts of meat, relishes, sauces, par-cooked items, spices, freshly chopped vegetables, and other components) that a cook will require for the menu items that are expected to be prepared during a shift. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mise_en_place)

这片语,是我们两在法国游览时,他在一个巴黎浪漫餐厅教我的。。。

他说, 我们俩的爱就像要做好津津有味的晚餐,我们俩必须要懂得自己的Mise En Place,尤其是我。

当时,我也没细细的想他所要表达的意思,也开开心心和他,过了又一个高潮及浪漫的夜晚。

后来, 和他分手过后,想起那浪漫的一晚,也 Google 了 Mise En Place 的意思,才了解了他当时对我说的原因。

现想,他要我永远做小三,乖乖的做他情妇,给他幸福,有家,有妻,有儿,也有我,百依百顺的二奶。

如当年,我没缠绕他离开他妻子,使他纠结,我现在,应该还是拥有他的。我也会做个好好的 Mise En Place 的小媳妇。

如是这样,我现在会开心点吗? 可能。但会永远吗? 我不知道。

好了。不要在诉苦了。不然,这个天气好的周六也要变黑了。我也该起床,刷牙,换件漂亮的外套,和爸妈到外,吃个美好的晚餐。

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
among sinkies it's more like mess of a place.

image.jpeg

xiaodami

Alfrescian
Loyal
乔安那, 你好。

你不因该爱上他。是你的错。
做二奶有意思吗?
醒来吧。明天会跟好。

:smile:

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
among sinkies it's more like mess of a place.

吃屎死哥,晚上好。I remember you from my previous posts. I hope you do not mind me translating your name as 吃屎死。

哈哈哈哈 : )

I also remember you say you cannot read Han characters very well. So, I will reply to you in English.

Why you call yourself 吃屎死? Is there a "deeper" meaning?

I am bored tonight. I slept very late last night watching Korean dramas, Doctors and also Uncontrollably Fond. Today, I slept the whole day and woke up late afternoon. I had dinner with my parents tonight and now back in my own room listening to music and on my computer.

How are you today 吃屎死哥?

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
吃屎死哥。。。your name when translated to Chinese Han pronounciation is “Chi Shi Si”.

It may twist your tongue when you read it very fast. 哈哈 :)

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
吃屎死哥,晚上好。I remember you from my previous posts. I hope you do not mind me translating your name as 吃屎死。

哈哈哈哈 : )

I also remember you say you cannot read Han characters very well. So, I will reply to you in English.

Why you call yourself 吃屎死? Is there a "deeper" meaning?

I am bored tonight. I slept very late last night watching Korean dramas, Doctors and also Uncontrollably Fond. Today, I slept the whole day and woke up late afternoon. I had dinner with my parents tonight and now back in my own room listening to music and on my computer.

How are you today 吃屎死哥?

i can read han characters, but i refuse to read simplified style as i consider the prc as having destroyed the chinese language by converting the traditional writing system to a bastardized nonsensical version called the simplified system. it does not truly simplify the system. it complicates it by introducing another set of characters unfamiliar to those who are trained in traditional writing. i admire and treasure the traditional writing style and detest and abhor the simplified style. the fact that sg adopted the simplified writing system caused me to doubt the scholarly sanctity and sanity of sinkie administrators who made the stupid switch some 40 years ago.

i'm fine and composing my new poem in 7 lines and 7 characters of traditional characters.

吃屎死 is supposed to be separated by pauses or commas....吃, 挍屎, 死。

Last edited:

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can read han characters, but i refuse to read simplified style as i consider the prc as having destroyed the chinese language by converting the traditional writing system to a bastardized nonsensical version called the simplified system. it does not truly simplify the system. it complicates it by introducing another set of characters unfamiliar to those who are trained in traditional writing. i admire and treasure the traditional writing style and detest and abhor the simplified style. the fact that sg adopted the simplified writing system caused me to doubt the scholarly sanctity and sanity of sinkie administrators who made the stupid switch some 40 years ago.

i'm fine and composing my new poem in 7 lines and 7 characters of traditional characters.

吃屎死 is supposed to be separated by pauses or commas....吃, 屎, 死。

吃屎死哥,If you dislike or cannot use simplified Han characters, does that mean that you are very old? : )

It is ok. I can write in English too. But when I write my "heart", I like to write in Chinese, because Chinese words carry more meaning and impact.

It is just like Chinese songs. I always find Chinese love songs more meaningful than English ones, especially those break up songs.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
????, I am listening to this song now. It is an old song, I think from my parents generation. You may know it too as you only know traditional characters.

It is by the handsome George Lam and Sally Yeh. : )

I find his moustache very cute. I read on the internet previously that he divorced his first wife for Sally Yeh. This song by both of them is like they make a choice and become together as one. I like it very much : )

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
????, Good Night.

I am going to watch Korean drama now. You have sweet dreams. : )
This is one of my favoirite songs by Jay Chou. For you.

I like it because I wait for the day he regrets dumping me, when I find another man. It is sort of like revenge for me.

It has English subs, in case you cannot understand what the song means.

?? ??

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
吃屎死哥,If you dislike or cannot use simplified Han characters, does that mean that you are very old? : )

It is ok. I can write in English too. But when I write my "heart", I like to write in Chinese, because Chinese words carry more meaning and impact.

It is just like Chinese songs. I always find Chinese love songs more meaningful than English ones, especially those break up songs.

69 going on 96. :biggrin:

以前有力一日七
珼在沒氣七日一。:o

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
吃屎死哥, Good Night.

I am going to watch Korean drama now. You have sweet dreams. : )
This is one of my favoirite songs by Jay Chou. For you.

I like it because I wait for the day he regrets dumping me, when I find another man. It is sort of like revenge for me.

晚安 :)

晚安, sister. 睡好。

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, today's story not very interesting. No punch. The consolation is I learn a new kitchen terminology. Buck up on the plot. Otherwise, it is getting stale.

Jay Chou song is not that bad. The girl in the MTV is Taiwanese girl by the name of Ariel XXX? Can't remember her name. Not bad looking. :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, today's story not very interesting. No punch. The consolation is I learn a new kitchen terminology. Buck up on the plot. Otherwise, it is getting stale.

Jay Chou song is not that bad. The girl in the MTV is Taiwanese girl by the name of Ariel XXX? Can't remember her name. Not bad looking. :p

OMG !! round 2 ????

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

林依晨

Ariel Lin was born 29 October 1982. She is a Taiwanese actress and singer, who won Best Leading Actress in a Television Series at the 43rd and 47th Golden Bell Awards. She majored in Korean and Literature at National Chengchi University, Taiwan. Wikipedia
Born: October 29, 1982 (age 33), Taipei, Taiwan
Height: 1.6 m
Albums: Blissful Encounter, A Wonderful Journey, Adventure Of Lunia
Awards: Best Leading Actress in a Television Series
Education: Central School of Speech and Drama (2014), National Chengchi University (2001–2005)