• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Taxi driver fake honesty act?

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the news broke out regarding a taxi driver returning $230k cash back to the passenger, it spreads like wildfire. Being a cautious person, I normally click on the source to verify the facts. I chanced upon the comment made by the so called taxi driver on the original posting. My instinct led me to his Facebook profile and subsequently scrolling down on his public wall. If one were to read the whole story posted by the drunken Thai businessman, he claims he doesn't know the taxi driver. But if one were to read the Facebook wall and scroll until the last page of the taxi driver Lee Kenny, you will discover that the Thai businessman in the story named Chukamon Khammat were actually friends with the taxi driver since 2010 and they had been talking with each other (update: other netizens have reported and took screenshots of the conversations too). I have also reported the facts to the original source at BehChiaLor, but to my surprise, they removed all my evidence and even blocked me from their FB. So now the questions are: who created this fake news? And why? If by the taxi driver himself, is it for trolling purposes or for service recognition medal? And if it was created by the source itself, was it to generate fake traffic to their FB to earn revenue? You'll be the judge and to believe whether this is real or fake after reading the excerpt and evidence pictures below.

I hope SMRT can come up with a conclusive investigation by tracing the FB account of Lee Kenny with the hp number of 90852212 to match if it does belong to taxi driver named Lee Koh Wee. If it is, then it is conclusive Lee Kenny=Lee Koh Wee and from their FB accounts we can conclude they know each other since 2010 prior to this incident instead as claimed in the story.

Another method is to trace back the date, time and fare based on the story. CCTV footages are abundant in MBS.

Third method is to ask BehChiaLor to give Mr. Chukamon's contact since he was in direct communication with BCL and even gave them a picture of the taxi driver ID before boarding the flight. SMRT can then get in direct contact with Mr. Chukamon to verify the story.

There is no malicious intention of me by posting up this post. I just lay out the facts for everyone to judge if this is real or not. I do hope the story is real and the taxi driver is to be commended for such honest action.

http://hoongji.blogspot.sg/2016/07/spore-taxi-uncle-returns-laptop-bag.html?m=1