• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kukubird59

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You were not always like that to use the ignore post button. I recall you did have a flame war with erotica69 before that lasted till wee hours of the night and you saying then that you need to sleep and would continue the next day.
well derfatfugs, you'll have me for company then - yanking your chain and busting your twat...come to daddy!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
well derfatfugs, you'll have me for company then - yanking your chain and busting your twat...come to daddy!

Your mother wife daughters twat can put your bastard head inside. Tried and tested by you dirty fucker. Happy with my promotion of them? Come leylong leylong mudlander trash prostitutes family of semaj2357! Cheap fucks!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your mother wife daughters twat can put your bastard head inside. Tried and tested by you dirty fucker. Happy with my promotion of them? Come leylong leylong mudlander trash prostitutes family of semaj2357! Cheap fucks!

hello, this thread is for kukubird. please go elsewhere.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did the banglas try and test that krisp and kreamy cheespie after you attended the wsq "service with a bang' course, fatfugs:confused:.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
did the banglas try and test that krisp and kreamy cheespie after you attended the wsq "service with a bang' course, fatfugs:confused:.

Your mother wife daughters twat can put your bastard head inside. Tried and tested by you dirty fucker. Happy with my promotion of them? Come leylong leylong mudlander trash prostitutes family of semaj2357! Cheap cheap fucks!