• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paging for Scroobal... lots of people logging on for your take on latest scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Haven't had 2000+ viewers in this section by mid morning for a long time....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry Sam, not in town, cycling, limited opportunity to access web. Made couple of calls. The key is not the resignation as an MP but more importantly the resignation from the party itself. My understanding is not woman related. David made the very limited quota for MPs among long time party members - not parachuted nor scholar, but worked at grassroots level from the moment he graduated. PAP has no qualms having within its membership ex-criminals, ah longs, philanderers etc. Remains to be seen what comes out.

Please report for duty asap.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A couple of points. I made some phone calls too. And it really wasn't about pussy. The botak fucker was exposed to have paid $4.50 for two tah pau two kilo weight chilli crabs and taking a box of X36 capped rolls of toothpicks. LHL's hair caught fire over it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry Sam, not in town, cycling, limited opportunity to access web.
Cycling for extended periods of time is really bad for men's health. Ask the medical doctors at John Hopkins if you dun believe me. If you have already fathered children, it may not be too bad.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
.facebook_1457817071529.jpg

MP David Ong 'steal-eats' Bukit Batok grassroots leader Wendy Lim's abalone and got exposed when her husband reported to Pinkie.

Now the establishment is so fucking embarrassed!

JohnTan how now? If you're female, which MP is sleeping with you?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry Sam, not in town, cycling, limited opportunity to access web. Made couple of calls. The key is not the resignation as an MP but more importantly the resignation from the party itself. My understanding is not woman related. David made the very limited quota for MPs among long time party members - not parachuted nor scholar, but worked at grassroots level from the moment he graduated. PAP has no qualms having within its membership ex-criminals, ah longs, philanderers etc. Remains to be seen what comes out.

Indeed, would be very interesting if there was another side to the story other than Wendy.

Did Michael palmer have to resign from party too after he was caught pants down with mango laura? I don't recall that being the case.

In any case earliest date for BE is after the COS debates

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

An insightful and deep analysis!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A couple of points. I made some phone calls too. And it really wasn't about pussy. The botak fucker was exposed to have paid $4.50 for two tah pau two kilo weight chilli crabs and taking a box of X36 capped rolls of toothpicks. LHL's hair caught fire over it.

a couple of points too ....... i made 5 calls to ministers and mps.

yes, you are spot on.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.facebook_1457817071529.jpg

MP David Ong 'steal-eats' Bukit Batok grassroots leader Wendy Lim's abalone and got exposed when her husband reported to Pinkie.

Now the establishment is so fucking embarrassed!

JohnTan how now? If you're female, which MP is sleeping with you?

JT is a eunuch.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have returned!!!!! Our chinese dog club is very strong now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.