• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Sohs in Takashimaya

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am on leave today and went shopping with him in Takashimaya.

He said he wanted to get a gift for his mother and asked me to accompany him to Cartier. I helped him to choose a watch and he said his mum will “surely” like it. I am not sure what he meant, and I didn’t pursue on it.

Anyway, that is not what I want to write about today.

I want to write about the sheer number of Ah Sohs (AS) in Takashimaya. These AS are everywhere yakking and yakking away in their Singlish accent.

A particular incident I encountered was in the Ladies. The conversation went as follows:

AS 1 : Today I buy lots of things, jin-jia-song.

AS 2 : Yah lor, I so jealous. Your hubbie always give you so much money to spend, not like mine, so kiam-siap, always say I buy useless things and waste money.

AS 1 : Aiyah, no lah, but hor, you must control his money you know, if not, man hor, sure Tao-Chiak outside one. I always make sure his salary go into the joint account and I always check what how much he withdraw and where he withdraw his money. Like that hor you will know where he go when he is outside with his peng-yew.

AS 2 : No lah, my husband ok one lah. He work very hard and come home already so tired, where got time to fool around outside.

AS 1 : You never know hor. Better 盯紧紧 or else next time he run away from China gal you also dunno.

And it goes on and on and on….

I cannot help but contemplate in me why these AS-s even bother getting married in the first place if they cannot trust their husbands. In my lucid head, I was troubled whether in future – if I do get married, I will become like these AS-s.

To the men in this forum - If I were a man and have these AS-s as my spouse, in those “pasar-malam” looking flowery clothes carrying Coach handbags, having a huge bottom and blubbery limbs, drivelling away as if there is no tomorrow in Takashimaya Orchard Road - I can fathom why you stray for PRC young girls; visit prostitutes; go to KTVs and have so called “happy-ending” massages.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... I can fathom why you stray for PRC young girls; visit prostitutes; go to KTVs and have so called “happy-ending” massages.

A wise guy will stay away from these foreign young girls; fair skin, big eyes, with 36-24-36 body shape. When they leech on to you with all their charm, you can have the best wife in the world but your heart will still fly to them, and then one day, you will get dumped when your ATM is out of function.

Don't believe? Ask that car work shop old man owner who got fleeced by the old PRC bitch, she ain't young or pretty, but still she was able to squeeze him dry like sugar cane and then dumped him.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not surprising that you see many so many "older" aunties in Spore because the population is greying.
The younger ones are either in the office working or overseas clearing their leave.

I prefer going to the malls in Bangkok where the crowd is younger. Being in BKK makes me feel richer, younger & more alive :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprising that you see many so many "older" aunties in Spore because the population is greying.
The younger ones are either in the office working or overseas clearing their leave.

I prefer going to the malls in Bangkok where the crowd is younger. Being in BKK makes me feel richer, younger & more alive :smile:

Hi Johnny, how are you? You are one of the nicer ones here, hence I will reply you. :smile:

I am actually thinking of spending Christmas in Bangkok with him. Any good suggestions on which chic places to go in Bangkok?

I have not booked yet, and I reckon it is going to be pretty expensive for tickets and hotel :(

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
A wise guy will stay away from these foreign young girls; fair skin, big eyes, with 36-24-36 body shape. When they leech on to you with all their charm, you can have the best wife in the world but your heart will still fly to them, and then one day, you will get dumped when your ATM is out of function.

Don't believe? Ask that car work shop old man owner who got fleeced by the old PRC bitch, she ain't young or pretty, but still she was able to squeeze him dry like sugar cane and then dumped him.

It is not necessarily true. I have many colleagues who are from China. They speak proper English unlike these AS-s. They are energetic and they have clear goals in their career. These AS-s, when compared to my professional mainland colleagues are miles apart.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Johnny, how are you? You are one of the nicer ones here, hence I will reply you. :smile:

I am actually thinking of spending Christmas in Bangkok with him. Any good suggestions on which chic places to go in Bangkok?

I have not booked yet, and I reckon it is going to be pretty expensive for tickets and hotel :(

Should ask Joety(Froggy) because he lives there.

I'm just a visitor there who goes to the touristy places like MBK, Siam Paragon, ....

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should ask Joety(Froggy) because he lives there.

I'm just a visitor there who goes to the touristy places like MBK, Siam Paragon, ....

Thank you Johnny. Rather than relying on these seedy guys here who frequent those unimaginable places, I rather do my own research on the net.

Have a fabulous evening Johnny!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice song ...........

[video=youtube;AlwA5GLBmJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlwA5GLBmJM[/video]

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Johnny. Rather than relying on these seedy guys here who frequent those unimaginable places, I rather do my own research on the net.

Have a fabulous evening Johnny!

Ya can check with froggy .
He teach u its ok to open other ppl car door.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
" These AS are everywhere yakking and yakking away in their Singlish accent. "

Is it their accent or their Singlish or their vocabulary?
or all of the above?

By the way, do you not have a Singaporean accent?
or a neutral accent?

How do you pronounce water, tomato, cold, pool, contact?