• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More women are staying childless (acceptable?)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
czxYML3.jpg

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometime not because the married women doesn't want a baby.

Is because of health issue then can't have a baby.

Not fair to all blame the women.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agreed. The problem is because all of us in Singapore carry with us with at least one "pakwa". It is found in our coins and notes. The pakwa kills all sperms and eggs. The more pakwas you have, the more deadly they are.

That is why, the poor are able to produce more!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only reason for sex to women is to have babies. If they have no desire for babies, I can assume they are not interested in sex.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because no guys wanna fuck sinkie bitches, why act like want to remain childless.. What a load of crap..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi there

1. The Next statement from such individuals.
2. We don't need men,just give us a big cucumber:cool:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Make sure you pick the correct woman to be your wife, if not yet then go straight to point 3, keep looking but no need to hurry,

2. Have as many children as you can afford, in terms of time as well as money,

3. Have a life outside of family, it is important but so are other things, hobbies, work, etc,

4. Don't die young, if you have to then make sure it's relatively painless like a gunshot to the head ...

[video=youtube;Gkji5hisg3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkji5hisg3M[/video]

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Understand you are married.....do you have children?
I guess if it's because of health issue, then bo bian, next consideration could be adoption. It's seems to be more of a choice for these married couples.

If they deemed it's too much of a hassles raising kids now and wants the freedom, when the couple are old, others, as in their relatives or strangers will also want their freedom and hassle of taking care of old folks that they will not be bothered with them as well.

Things will come full circle, somehow or rather......

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a good thing. I prefer a woman who is conscientious about being childless (birth control discipline) than some wench who pulls an 'oops I'm pregnant' stunt to 'keep her man'. :rolleyes:

However, if the husband is one of those 'traditional values' gongkia all jacked up on filial piety and continuing the family line, there might be strained relations between him and his wife. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And now... for the Muslim perspective. Keep an open mind and listen. :wink:

This is why Muslims keep breeding.

Even if the modern woman gives birth and becomes a mother, she isn't much of a mother if she chucks her kid at some daycare facility. These women shouldn't be upset when their kid grows up and chucks her at an old folks home. What goes around, comes around. Karma is a bitch, bitch. :cool:

[video=youtube;GaXNZoY7kf0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaXNZoY7kf0[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know theres something wrong with your species when your species doesnt want to reproduce and mate with each other anymore,namely the sinkie chinks and the japanese.

the drastically variation in values and mentalities of the boys and girls and the fact that the guys are becoming more pussified and emasculated and feminine.having vegetarian mgtow soursop drinking fags like tony chat around doesnt help either.

we must learn to take a more proactive step in engaging the opposite sex in intercourse like our fellow brethren shitskin and bangra.a rape a day helps to keep the extinction and fags and feminists at bay.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who gives a flying fuck on what you think?

Is not what I think, you fuktard. It is a fact. You are a pariah and no decent woman (regardless of nationality) will want to be associated with a fugly poor loser like you.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont understand why must have kids..babies are nothing but side effects. ..

This is a good thing. I prefer a woman who is conscientious about being childless (birth control discipline) than some wench who pulls an 'oops I'm pregnant' stunt to 'keep her man'. :rolleyes:

However, if the husband is one of those 'traditional values' gongkia all jacked up on filial piety and continuing the family line, there might be strained relations between him and his wife. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is not what I think, you fuktard. It is a fact. You are a pariah and no decent woman (regardless of nationality) will want to be associated with a fugly poor loser like you.

nobody gives a flying fuck what you write too.