• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Morning! A Beautiful Sunday Again!

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this rate, to preserve his Lau Chiao ego, I tink it will lor... cannot admit wron huanzz lah... let him be lah...
I was considering that if you also don't respond anymore to any accusations that you are a clone of kopiuncle or that I'm your clone or any other clone accusations which are FALSE, then I'll also stop my responses too.

But on second thought, what if they keep SPAMMING your threads or my threads or any other threads with the same old FALSE clone accusations again?
Won't you feel bad for innocent ignorant people who are DECEIVED into believing lies?

Lau chiao face is important you knowsh.. if not he will cite that again and again that he is Pioneer Generation member of SBF...

u and me got no PG card here hor...:biggrin:
But I thought Leongsam also wants to encourage the younger generation to post? :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I was considering that if you also don't respond anymore to any accusations that you are a clone of kopiuncle or that I'm your clone or any other clone accusations which are FALSE, then I'll also stop my responses too.

But on second thought, what if they keep SPAMMING your threads or my threads or any other threads with the same old FALSE clone accusations again?
Won't you feel bad for innocent ignorant people who are DECEIVED into believing lies?

But I thought Leongsam also wants to encourage the younger generation to post? :biggrin:

bro.. it is okie .. dun take this so seriously.
chill okie..

end of the day he got PG Card. Let him be lah...

this forum is quite dead aniwae... i come here tcss and post peeks to pass time and to have fun.

oso, leongsam said to me its freedom of speech here. so let it be lah...

They can say what they rike. :smile:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Histrionic Behaviour

Tends to have exaggerated, unpredictable emotional reactions to almost any incident, expressed over-dramatically or theatrically. Antagonistic and manipulative, using fear and guilt to motivate others. Uncomfortable when not the centre of attention. Inappropriately flirtatious, seductive and provocative; May also draw attention using physical appearance; Thinks relationships are more intimate than they are.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro.. it is okie .. dun take this so seriously.
chill okie..

end of the day he got PG Card. Let him be lah...
okay, I'll consider again. :wink:

oso, leongsam said to me its freedom of speech here. so let it be lah...

They can say what they rike. :smile:
But we can also say what we like, and even the direct opposite of what they say, right? :wink:
That's TRUE freedom of speech, right? :wink:
Especially if what we say also happens to be the truth, right? :smile: