• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

[GPGT] Jialat liao, Tagalog going be our new language? Banner with tagalog spotted

JHolmesJr

Re: [GPGT] Jialat liao, Tagalog going be our new language? Banner with tagalog spotte

What is truly bizarre abt this is that filipinos have no problems reading and writing english.

Re: [GPGT] Jialat liao, Tagalog going be our new language? Banner with tagalog spotte

i'm petitioning for bangladeshi, burmese, and bhutanese to be included.

Tis foto...is a timeless classic nxt to ns for sinkie job for ft...moi guess ish...chiu wun get to see de last of it for a long long time...:biggrin::biggrin:

Screen-Shot-2015-09-14-at-1.35.50-pm.png

strange they left out the chinese version.

ChinSiongLim

How are you, Friend? 朋友惹耶勒南先生說得好不要再埋怨了活得精彩吧

JHolmesJr

you fuckin shit for brains idiot….bangla is already on that poster…to the left of tagalog.

FYI that script on the lower left isn't Tamil or the shit skin national language of sinkie

you fuckin shit for brains idiot….bangla is already on that poster…to the left of tagalog.

that's tamil you twit. bangla is not the same as tamil. this only confirms your stupidity.

JHolmesJr

that's tamil you twit. bangla is not the same as tamil. this only confirms your stupidity.

you really are a fuckin idiot…if that turns out to be tamil you win the free lunch wif scroobal at tippling club.

i'll pass on the free lunch. wendy can have it. and i lied. bangladeshi is not a language. it refers to the people. they speak and write bengali. গণপ্রজাতন্ত্রী বাংলাদেশ.

u must be a shit skin to know what that shit language is.

no i don't know the language but it isn't tamil you nigger. I cannot read thai but i know what the script looks like you stupid chinese dog nigger.

Bengali..not Bangladeshi, you don't know you language!, we must have Hindi, Urdu, Vietnamese too...

no i don't know the language but it isn't tamil you nigger. I cannot read thai but i know what the script looks like you stupid chinese dog nigger.

You are right, that is not Tamil...I think it is Hindi...

Bengali..not Bangladeshi, you don't know you language!, we must have Hindi, Urdu, Vietnamese too...

yes sherlock holmes is correct. it's bengali.

hokkien

Wtf.... Singapore gone case!
On second thoughts, they are hinting that pinoys dont keep places clean :biggrin: