• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[GPGT] Jialat liao, Tagalog going be our new language? Banner with tagalog spotted

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [GPGT] Jialat liao, Tagalog going be our new language? Banner with tagalog spotte

What is truly bizarre abt this is that filipinos have no problems reading and writing english.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [GPGT] Jialat liao, Tagalog going be our new language? Banner with tagalog spotte

i'm petitioning for bangladeshi, burmese, and bhutanese to be included.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tis foto...is a timeless classic nxt to ns for sinkie job for ft...moi guess ish...chiu wun get to see de last of it for a long long time...:biggrin::biggrin:

Screen-Shot-2015-09-14-at-1.35.50-pm.png

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

strange they left out the chinese version.

ChinSiongLim

Alfrescian
Loyal

How are you, Friend? 朋友惹耶勒南先生說得好不要再埋怨了活得精彩吧

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

you fuckin shit for brains idiot….bangla is already on that poster…to the left of tagalog.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

FYI that script on the lower left isn't Tamil or the shit skin national language of sinkie

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you fuckin shit for brains idiot….bangla is already on that poster…to the left of tagalog.

that's tamil you twit. bangla is not the same as tamil. this only confirms your stupidity.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

that's tamil you twit. bangla is not the same as tamil. this only confirms your stupidity.

you really are a fuckin idiot…if that turns out to be tamil you win the free lunch wif scroobal at tippling club.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you really are a fuckin idiot…if that turns out to be tamil you win the free lunch wif scroobal at tippling club.

i'll pass on the free lunch. wendy can have it. and i lied. bangladeshi is not a language. it refers to the people. they speak and write bengali. গণপ্রজাতন্ত্রী বাংলাদেশ.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u must be a shit skin to know what that shit language is.

no i don't know the language but it isn't tamil you nigger. I cannot read thai but i know what the script looks like you stupid chinese dog nigger.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bengali..not Bangladeshi, you don't know you language!, we must have Hindi, Urdu, Vietnamese too...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no i don't know the language but it isn't tamil you nigger. I cannot read thai but i know what the script looks like you stupid chinese dog nigger.

You are right, that is not Tamil...I think it is Hindi...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bengali..not Bangladeshi, you don't know you language!, we must have Hindi, Urdu, Vietnamese too...

yes sherlock holmes is correct. it's bengali.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wtf.... Singapore gone case!
On second thoughts, they are hinting that pinoys dont keep places clean :biggrin: