• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jialut: Even SDP member said he not going to vote for Goh Meng Seng

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muhd Khalis Rifhan:

For the past decade, many of my peers know me as being pro-opposition. I was involved in the last General Election as an election agent for the SDP and as one of the proposer for Tan Jee Say's Presidential Election nomination.

I was then SDP's youth wing programme director and build relations with various MPs and Minister around the region. We even had a joint statement with Malaysia's PKR (I could not remember the issue) and was invited to a rally and conference by Pakatan Rakyat a few times. I also attended Philippines President Noynoy Aquino's inauguration ceremony.

But my political involvement ended after the last Presidential Election. It was recently that I started to take a keen interest again in political news and attended several political rallies.

It is then that I started to think. Should I simply vote for the People's Power Party in the Choa Chu Kang GRC since I am pro-opposition?

Should I disregard the good work by incumbent Zaqy Mohamad and his team over the past years?

I could not lie to myself and turn a blind eye to all the ground work that has been done by PAP in this GRC.

I still remember the time when I still in opposition. I asked Zaqy whether I could attend his gathering with the residents at my estate. He said yes, and I attended that session.

We discussed many local issue and he followed up with it months down the road. He took his time to explain to the elderly and the residents the good initiative that will be implemented in the area.

I saw for myself all the good work that has been done by Zaqy and his team in Choa Chu Kang GRC.

While in my heart I still hope for more opposition presence in Parliament, I simply could not lie to myself about this good man Zaqy Mohamad.

As such, come 11 September 2015, my vote will go to the PAP team for Choa Chu Kang GRC. God Bless All and Majulah Singapura!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screen-Shot-2015-05-19-at-1.05.33-pm.png

GMS "Pls la i got my own supporter hor!" hehe

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another attempt to bullshit the way through...

pls lah.. it is all about policies and not some upgrading bullshit.

PAP like to upgrade this and that ..is this what election is all about..

anyone can organised an upgrading of an area..it is such an easy task to do.

Did Zaqy touch on policies that affect Singaporeans??? NO!!!!!!

He is just another PAP Yes Men doggy who only bark when his master order him to...

TAKE A HARD LOOK and WAKE UP!!!

Opposition is the way to do and coalition govt will be the only way to improves the life of Singaporeans..

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muhd Khalis Rifhan pro-opposition your lancheow !

He represents the spineless porlumpars that will chase after scraps of meat thrown by pap. he will even be willing to suck zaqy's cock if he offers him some grassroot position.