• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Mother Of All GE 2015 Photos, Caption Please!

jw5

Loyal
"The more you look at the sky to ask for papa's help, the more I shall put put on my ugliest frowning face even more!"

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wooden : Your papa told me he cannot come out during the day lah.
Aristocrat : Why give up so easily like in Aljunied?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any good brothers and sisters there to help to post the old lady who collected cupboard besides PAP banner? please repost and share

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
87e6cee0-55ff-11e5-907c-cdd90cb9e908_IMG_6935.JPG

LHL : I am feeling very tired.

GCT: It's going to be over soon.

LHL: I hope Papa is watching over us.

GCT: I should have crushed these oppo cockroaches long ago. Damned it!!!

LHL: We have done our best.

GCT: Singaporeans are ungrateful dumbed farts!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is the hi-res picture from Yahoo. Some of you may want to use it as a desktop wallpaper.
Click on the image below to open the hi-res image. Hi-res image is about 7.5 MB in size.

Pinky: Papa last nite I dreamt of you and you called me a useless son.

Lau Goh: KNN, kena this kind of bloody hot day, I rather relax inside my air conditioned Bungalow. But now I'm stuck here sitting besides this Bapok..