• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low Thia Kiang: PAP use the people’s SnCC monies to invest, I had enough of them!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://statestimesreview.com/2015/0...s-sncc-monies-to-invest-i-had-enough-of-them/

[h=1]Low Thia Kiang: PAP use the people’s SnCC monies to invest, I had enough of them[/h]admin / 1 day ago September 3, 2015

At his election rally speech yesterday at Hougang, the Workers’ Party chief Low Thia Kiang spoke in Teochew and blasted the previous PAP Aljunied GRC team for not cooperating in their hand over transition to the Opposition party in 2011.
“The PAP took away every single computer in Aljunied GRC Town Council when we first came in. For over 10 months, the PAP government was not able to find any fault in our accounts and they were very unhappy. If we are corrupted, the police would have arrested us a long time ago.

PAP uses the Service and Conservancy Charges payments by Singaporeans to invest in the stock market, I had enough of them!

The PAP government retained our government grants in Aljunied GRC because of lapses made by the AGO, and sued us in court. Why do they not sue the People’s Association? This is double standards.”
Photo of Low Thia Kiang from thestraitstimes

[h=3]Comments[/h]

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody else knows. Other than people who attended his rally. MSM got publish his speech in full or not?

How do we get his YouTube videos to the aunties and uncles in kopitiam?

Or MRT? That would make greater impact.

Maybe keh keh watch it and turn it out loud?