• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GD speaks to Lau Teochew somewhere on Teochew St

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
GD: For the sake of S'pore, I will say, 24/7/365. If need more security chaps, I will activate SBF bros. You ok?

LTK: There is one runifyouhaveto machiam tiok kong tau by her

hahaha, wah liew i maximum paiseh

i-am-so-shy.gif

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1900hr

LTK: Brudder, sorry must cancel makan tonight. Your radio received latest?

GD: No. Why?

LTK: Nia nia kor chee. Kai pu bor kia Sesemi bas now wants Steve Chia to fight Ting Ru

GD: Wahlan oay! Kai phu bor is thau kia. Most importantly, how is TingRu taking the news? Is she ok? Runifyouhaveto very worried

LTK: She very the steady. Told me ai pia xia ay yah!

GD: What's next?

LTK: Emergency meeting at Syed Alwi 8pm. You free you come. TingRu wanna meet you. She loves mata mata and wants to interview you

GD: Let me see how ok? Will update you later.

LT

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2138hr

LTK: Brother, tor te kor?

GD: Nearby pub. Less than 60m from your HQ. Why?

LTK: I am done. Join you?

GD: No problem. No ATBs here. You ok? Where is TingRu?

LTK: Funny, a male stranger was outside and when meeting ended, he approached TingRu. They then left together. He machiam first time met her

GD: Wahlanoay, what else you heard?

LTK: I heard that guy intro himself as GotMan?

GD: GodMan yien tao bor?

LTK: Like Huang Xiao Ming man!

GD: My friend Ah Run sure to be disappointed

to be continued ...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
2138hr

LTK: Brother, tor te kor?

GD: Nearby pub. Less than 60m from your HQ. Why?

LTK: I am done. Join you?

GD: No problem. No ATBs here. You ok? Where is TingRu?

LTK: Funny, a male stranger was outside and when meeting ended, he approached TingRu. They then left together. He machiam first time met her

GD: Wahlanoay, what else you heard?

LTK: I heard that guy intro himself as GotMan?

GD: GodMan yien tao bor?

LTK: Like Huang Xiao Ming man!

GD: My friend Ah Run sure to be disappointed

to be continued ...

GM : now with TingRu. I will protect her with my life. Having a nice talk and drink with her...........can't say how far we will go tonight...hehehe. OK, got to go! :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Wah, jialat! Didn't know he so serious, choped her already :eek:. Apologies to Ah Run, hope he is ok. All's fair in love and war, correct? :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police Ops rm: All cars are to proceed to Bedok Reservoir. Case of suspected suicide. Not to antagonise male subject. Do not call his name 'runifyouhaveto' otherwise get ready to chase him. He runs the 400m in 48 sec ......... To use this sentence on male subject - Ah Run, He TingRu loves you deep deep wide wide and wants you to meet her now at Shangri-la.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Would it help the situation if we tell him he can have Regina Kam? She's willing and available, assuming she is still alive. Then there will be two less lonely people in the world............tonight. Instead of two dead lonely people. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fasr Response Car officer: Target spotted. Engaging him now. Sir, may I have your ID, please?

Target: Sure. IMH staff always asked me the same question you know

Officer: Ops Rm over

Ops Rm: Go ahead

Officer: Target's name is John Tan not Runifyouhaveto

Ops Rm: That being the target, all officers present are to assist him realise his dream

Officer: What?

Ops Rm: CP Goldendragon's instruction. Do not allow subject to change his mind. You are to activate Papa Hotel (police hearse) NOW. Do not teturn to station if subject remains alive

...... meanwhile, the search for Ah Run continues .....

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police Ops rm: All cars are to proceed to Bedok Reservoir. Case of suspected suicide. Not to antagonise male subject. Do not call his name 'runifyouhaveto' otherwise get ready to chase him. He runs the 400m in 48 sec ......... To use this sentence on male subject - Ah Run, He TingRu loves you deep deep wide wide and wants you to meet her now at Shangri-la.

Don't worry good brothers

RUN just reached home after HH at Crown music. hand phone no reception, only need to auto roam the butterflies.

No bian, emergency meeting with founding members of TingRu Fan Club because of Sebastian's announcement to challenge her.

TingRu 我们永远支持你!!!

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Emergency meeting at hfj last night concluded that macpherson was craved out to avoid weakening MP GRC.
No wonder, all going after that piece of meat.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Emergency meeting at hfj last night concluded that macpherson was craved out to avoid weakening MP GRC.
No wonder, all going after that piece of meat.

GCT die-die did not want TinTin in his team. Pinky gave in to Woody's demand. Latter still seepay tulan coz TinTin pulled down his GRC %. Crucially, when WP hinted on TingRu, MIW thought sure pau chiak. TinTin supposed to be stronger than before. Then, intel reports suggest otherwise. MIW gabra. Activated S&S to play spoilers using the reason that feedback received wanted NSP to take part. Stupid move.

Voters should just ignore NSP. Let the party destroy itself once-and-for-all.