• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wooden Goh gets cold feet - says TCJ willl be anchor minister

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: Minister for Social and Family Development Tan Chuan-Jin will be the anchor Minister at Marine Parade GRC in the upcoming election, he announced on Saturday evening (Aug 15) at the sidelines of a Hari Raya celebration event.

Mr Tan said this means he will be “playing a leading role” within a team, adding that ESM Goh Chok Tong will continue to run in Marine Parade GRC for the upcoming election.

“We will continue leveraging on his experience. He’s much loved and respected by many of the residents in Marine Parade and Marine Parade GRC, and I would say many Singaporeans as well,” Mr Tan said. “We will discuss issues together and I think we operate very much as a team, and I don’t see that changing.”

ESM Goh Chok Tong had on Friday announced that he will be standing for election in Marine Parade GRC, where he has been an MP for close to 40 years.

- CNA/dl

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;AsY1xhfoNYU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsY1xhfoNYU[/video]

MP grc will have big celebrations like this after GE15 results announce.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: Minister for Social and Family Development Tan Chuan-Jin will be the anchor Minister at Marine Parade GRC in the upcoming election, he announced on Saturday evening (Aug 15) at the sidelines of a Hari Raya celebration event.

Mr Tan said this means he will be “playing a leading role” within a team, adding that ESM Goh Chok Tong will continue to run in Marine Parade GRC for the upcoming election.

“We will continue leveraging on his experience. He’s much loved and respected by many of the residents in Marine Parade and Marine Parade GRC, and I would say many Singaporeans as well,” Mr Tan said. “We will discuss issues together and I think we operate very much as a team, and I don’t see that changing.”

ESM Goh Chok Tong had on Friday announced that he will be standing for election in Marine Parade GRC, where he has been an MP for close to 40 years.

- CNA/dl

Leveraging my lanjiao la paper general, you just admitted that this is what you guys are only capable of, hiding behind GRC you spineless bastard.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
on target, shot PAP
vote for WP

Attachments

• wp3.jpg
    wp3.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,300

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;ybY2i2XrlHo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybY2i2XrlHo[/video]

WP is going the breakthrough into MP grc.
vote for WP

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP must be counting on the votes of hardcore Christians in Marine Parade to make the PAP prevail. Otherwise, it's quite silly to make TCJ the anchor minister. :biggrin:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP must be counting on the votes of hardcore Christians in Marine Parade to make the PAP prevail. Otherwise, it's quite silly to make TCJ the anchor minister. :biggrin:
If TCJ is a good Christian, he would never ever join an EVIL political party like the PAP that enjoys insulting people or oppresses the weak by bullying tactics on the defenceless like Roy or Amos. And say that old people who pick cardboard struggling for a living because they like to exercise.

Good Christians should NOT vote for an evil party like the PAP.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good Christians should learnt to obey authority and should not touch God's anointed. PAP has clearly been ordained by God to lead Singapore, and Christians should not rebel against authority by voting against them. Rebellion is a sin as bad as witchcraft.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If TCJ is a good Christian, he would never ever join an EVIL political party like the PAP that enjoys insulting people or oppresses the weak by bullying tactics on the defenceless like Roy or Amos. And say that old people who pick cardboard struggling for a living because they like to exercise.

Most Christians don't care. They see an overtly Christian guy as a candidate, they see a vote for him as being equal to a vote for an anointed one of God. :wink:

Besides, many Christians are hardcore PAP fans, much of the grateful brigade consists of them. The PAP govt has been praised from church pulpits, and the congregation is exhorted to submit unto the incumbent authorities, because God had given them the power. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

- CNA/dl

ESM Goh letting the next batch of leaders to run the election campaign ; signalling that this could be possibly his last term as MP if PAP wins MP. He will be close to 80 by the time the next GE comes around.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Nonsense this fella also a good Christian

Family.jpeg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Christians don't care. They see an overtly Christian guy as a candidate, they see a vote for him as being equal to a vote for an anointed one of God. :wink:

Besides, many Christians are hardcore PAP fans, much of the grateful brigade consists of them. The PAP govt has been praised from church pulpits, and the congregation is exhorted to submit unto the incumbent authorities, because God had given them the power. :wink:

I must say most Christian are law abiding.
At the same time, they can't differentiate between a Government and a Nation. Some can't even understand between civil servant and a Political party.

God is not blind. But they need to open the eyes of these people. Anoiting might change any time.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When they let a 74 yo cancer survivor take up a 'valuable' seat that could have been assigned to a 'potential minister', the PAPzis cannot be serious about 'renewal'.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nabmjubileed5715.jpg

The righteous people of God won't allow the evil forces of WP to take over MP GRC. One of Singapore's mega church, Faith Community Baptist Church, has its HQ in the heart of MP GRC. We will unite behind ESM Goh and fellow Christian Chuan Jin to fend off the evil forces of the opposition.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When they let a 74 yo cancer survivor take up a 'valuable' seat that could have been assigned to a 'potential minister', the PAPzis cannot be serious about 'renewal'.

More like recycling waste products: Lawrence Wong, Koh Poh Koon, Gan Thiam Poh, Charles Chong etc. :biggrin:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCB and GCT are good friends. In fact TCB openly declared that GCT is his idol. How is it possible for one to be so supportive of pap and the other openly against many of their policies to remain as good friends?

Last year, an old classmate, a very good friend that have not met for a long time, argued at a gathering that lky fought and suffered to stay alive because he wanted to keep sgd strong. I was shocked. Suddenly I found him repulsive though I was not engaged in the argument and was only a silent observer. So TCB and GCT puzzled me, who do they really support and what are their true thoughts?

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Don't forget that Edwin Tong who is the lawyer for Kong Hee, is also a candidate in Marine Parade GRC. :wink:

2. Wooden Anchors tend to float and not sink, and hence they are pretty useless. :biggrin:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
LG is probably using this coming GE to gauge his chances at the next PE

ESM Goh letting the next batch of leaders to run the election campaign ; signalling that this could be possibly his last term as MP if PAP wins MP. He will be close to 80 by the time the next GE comes around.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus was the 3rd Messianic revolutionary leader and he was not Son Of God but a high priest trying to get rid of Romans using prophet Isiah 52 prediction that Yahweh God will rein over Israel and destroy the Roman.

So by going down your argument then better to get rid of PAP, similar incompetent and fake as Jesus.

Believe in Jesus is like believed a stupid high monk to use prophet prediction to get rid of bad eggs in your country.

Jesus and his 12 friends were stupid idiots monks jiak leow bee and choe boh lan dickheads want to topple an Empire?

Good Christians should learnt to obey authority and should not touch God's anointed. PAP has clearly been ordained by God to lead Singapore, and Christians should not rebel against authority by voting against them. Rebellion is a sin as bad as witchcraft.