• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ESM Goh To Defend MP GRC! Don't Let WP Bring You From 1st World To 3rd World!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
likely-pap-team-for.jpg

SINGAPORE: Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong has announced that he will contest in the upcoming General Election. He will be standing in the five-member Marine Parade GRC where he has been an MP for close to 40 years.

Mr Goh was first fielded there in 1976 when he entered politics and since then has contested in nine General Elections, but at the Marine Parade National Day dinner on Friday evening (Aug 14), he admitted he had contemplated retirement.

"I saw Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Tuesday. We had a long chat," he said. "He wants me to carry on. He wants me to help in the leadership transition to the fourth generation team as an elder. Smooth leadership succession is Singapore’s unique strength to safeguard political stability and continuity of good government.

"As for Marine Parade, you and I have together spent 40 years to build our beautiful home. You have grown up or grown old with me. Your roots and mine are sunk here. Therefore, I will stand shoulder to shoulder with you in the coming elections."

Mr Goh also said that a General Election is a critical moment for the country to determine its path forward. But he said the elections are not about electing those whose "grandstanding" speeches have no impact on everyday lives. Instead, it is about electing MPs who can form an effective Government.

Marine Parade GRC might see a contest between the incumbent People's Action Party and the Workers' Party in the upcoming elections.

The National Solidarity Party, which had contested there in the last elections, said it will not do so to avoid a three-corner fight.

"At the very least, they must be able to run a town council in a transparent, accountable and responsible manner," said Mr Goh. "And voters too must demand accountability of all political parties. They cannot have two standards of integrity - one for the ruling party and the other for opposition parties. If they do, they will end up with Third World town councils in opposition wards."

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/esm-goh-to-defend-his/2050964.html?cid=FBsg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
vote in 1 term MP for fark.... go get relapse and die somewhere it's cheap like batam. the last time 1 term MP horrible corpse make 99.9% absence from lumparleement and only show face once during NDP and need 2 more pple to unzip his cock for peeing.

taxpayers money should not be wasted like this. old and infirm. go pick cardboard for exercise lah.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies must experience being governed at least for one term by an oppo regime. this way they will discover to their horror the error of their ways and forever repent and swear they'll never go down that road again.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"At the very least, they must be able to run a town council in a transparent, accountable and responsible manner," said Mr Goh. "And voters too must demand accountability of all political parties. They cannot have two standards of integrity - one for the ruling party and the other for opposition parties. If they do, they will end up with Third World town councils in opposition wards."

I agree. The PAP should be scrutinized as closely as the WP TC. When are the forensic auditors going to audit the PAP government? Why hasn't the PAP government tell us what they have done with the lapses and possible crimes pointed out by the Auditor General?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree. The PAP should be scrutinized as closely as the WP TC. When are the forensic auditors going to audit the PAP government? Why hasn't the PAP government tell us what they have done with the lapses and possible crimes pointed out by the Auditor General?

The AGO audits the PAP government every year. While there have been lapses in some areas of fiscal management, the AGO has not found any evidence of systematic corruption or embezzlement by PAP leaders. Sinkies who constantly accuse PAP leaders of dishonesty need to understand that they are defaming our leaders. PAP has always been honest and upright, notwithstanding a small handful of black sheep.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holy Goh is the mother of all greedy PAP pigs.

He is running because he can't give up on the perks of office. Jet around the world few times a year (always first class and 5-star hotels) on our money. And get million dollar salary plus undisclosed bonus. Wonder if Holy Goh file claims for his expenses when he travels? He buys a coffee in Switzerland, does he expense that?

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies must experience being governed at least for one term by an oppo regime. this way they will discover to their horror the error of their ways and forever repent and swear they'll never go down that road again.

Exactly, when the opposition is able to force open the books, sinkies will realized to their horror the error of their ways all along and forever repent and swear they'll never go down that road again.

Vote for the opposition - for check and balance, for transparency and accountability!!

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The AGO audits the PAP government every year. While there have been lapses in some areas of fiscal management, the AGO has not found any evidence of systematic corruption or embezzlement by PAP leaders. Sinkies who constantly accuse PAP leaders of dishonesty need to understand that they are defaming our leaders. PAP has always been honest and upright, notwithstanding a small handful of black sheep.

Oh really?

Chow chee bye, where are our CPF money?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh really?

Chow chee bye, where are our CPF money?

Chow Chee Bye!! Your CPF money farking safe, OKAY!! OKAY!!!

You getting around 2.5% interest p.a. still not satisfied ah, you mother farker!! FARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kunkin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes definitely.. they key board warriors are in the La La land of Utopia thinking that Oppos rule will bring them gold.. all they will get is "Golden showers" with Poo.. ha ha..

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow Chee Bye!! Your CPF money farking safe, OKAY!! OKAY!!!

You getting around 2.5% interest p.a. still not satisfied ah, you mother farker!! FARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you dead ok. You brain dead or what? Getting 2.5% interest for fuck?

My money in CPF is used to buy government bond issued by papigs. Then the money is channeled to Temasek for investment. Pigs claimed a return of 16%. How come I get only 2.5%?

Where are the rest of my money?

Why they cannot return my money to me at age 55 as promised?

Why are you so stupid you real mother fucker!!!

Do something meaningful. Fuck Off and go and fuck your mother dead!!

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exactly, when the opposition is able to force open the books, sinkies will realized to their horror the error of their ways all along and forever repent and swear they'll never go down that road again.

Vote for the opposition - for check and balance, for transparency and accountability!!

Yes definitely.. they key board warriors are in the La La land of Utopia thinking that Oppos rule will bring them gold.. all they will get is "Golden showers" with Poo.. ha ha..

Gong chee bye, you no read my post ah?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck you dead ok. You brain dead or what? Getting 2.5% interest for fuck?

My money in CPF is used to buy government bond issued by papigs. Then the money is channeled to Temasek for investment. Pigs claimed a return of 16%. How come I get only 2.5%?

Where are the rest of my money?

Why they cannot return my money to me at age 55 as promised?

Why are you so stupid you real mother fucker!!!

Cannot return your money at 55 because you do not retire at 55, you dumb fark!!

Most sinkies live to about 80 years old. Return to you at 55, you get cheated by your Batam wife before you reach your 60th birthday. After that, who will support you? PAP government to give you monthly pension for the next 20 years? Go fark yourself lah!

So, your cpf can only return to you after 65 years old, in small monthly amounts so that you don't get cheated by young mistress or con artists. PAP is always rational and cool-headed, unlike many sinkies who think through their cocks!

kunkin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most sinkies live to about 80 years old. Return to you at 55, you get cheated by your Batam wife before you reach your 60th birthday. After that, who will support you? PAP government to give you monthly pension for the next 20 years? Go fark yourself lah!

So, your cpf can only return to you after 65 years old, in small monthly amounts so that you don't get cheated by young mistress or con artists. PAP is always rational and cool-headed, unlike many sinkies who think through their cocks!

what are you going to do with that money at that ripe age.. let the gov manage it and give you a monthly stipend.. else you will spend irrationally and go for collecting cardboard..

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck off okay?!?

Lim peh happily retired with millions in my bank accounts. What is the money in my CPF? They are peanuts. But lim peh buay song why they cannot honour their promise. I don't need anybody to tell me how I spent money. Lim peh is a sophisticated investor.

If you are stupid enough to let your Batam wife cheat you off all your life savings and CPF, it is because you are stupid.

What happened to my 13.5% interest?

Why they cannot honor their promise?

Don't give some bloody excuses.

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
what are you going to do with that money at that ripe age.. let the gov manage it and give you a monthly stipend.. else you will spend irrationally and go for collecting cardboard..

Another gong chee bye talking with his brain stuck in his arse.

kunkin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another gong chee bye talking with his brain stuck in his arse.

Dont just curse and divert the issue.. look around yourself.. You can vouchsafe that >90% of the people do not know how to manage their money and look for easy lobangs to either multiply them or spend it unnecessary things. Think the other way, let that money be used by the Gov for the future prosperity of this place and people. yes some of the money may be wasted but still for most part will be invested wisely.. because everybody including the PAP has a stake in it..

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

its like android phones, pple say it is not good must stick to gay fones, but after 1 try, you know that now you got choice, you can buy apps, or you can get pirated apps free. and these are newer functions, which you will find 2-3 years later in gay fones.

then you will repent you did not switch fone earlier. and you will promise not to use backward gayphone anymore.