• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Myanmar football fan threatens to takeover s'pore & make s'poreans jobless

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
myanmar_fan_takeover_singapore_threat.jpg

Not to worry. That won't happen here. The SAF will ensure the Burmese army will be destroyed if they try to do so. The grassroots will also work hard to ensure that all the races and different religions here co-exist harmoniously.

ST_20130601_STNSCHRIS_3683470e.jpg

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our poodles can't even handle a small group of "ah neh riot", how do we expect our boy scouts to engage war with a country with vast military experience?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have no fear my friend. Many scholar generals to lead us to war and early death.

If the Burmese are so good at fighting, they would have conquered Thailand long ago liao.

I believe a lot of army are only for show, cannot fight at all. Especially those in middle east, except Israel, of course.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Myanmar take over Singaopre? Sure! Why not?

First, clear all the shit in your country first!

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joke....Burma is a knn backward country by far far.....they can only bully rohingya.....take over sinkie land....they must ensure they got ship/plane and enough fuel to reach here....they can attempt to corner sinkie land with their prostitutes though they must compete with Tiong bu and Thai....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The latest to attack sinkees.

Pinoys, Ah Nehs, Ah Tiongs, Whites and now the Burmese.

PAP has made sinkees the sitting ducks of the world.

Next time you see a PAP supporter or MP, spit at him.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he take over and release all my CPF at once, i will support him also. and if he hangs all the imbecile ministars and MPs with p[ano strings over lamp posts and make them eat candle sticks, i would double support him.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What he say is true,with PAP welcoming working hard and trying hard talents from everywhere,this country is taken over already without trying hard.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The world knows sinkies are being displaced in our own country by foreigners. They all know our govt love and protect foreigners. We are fair game, lambs being led to the slaughter. Everyone (including 3rd world low-lives) are taking pot shots at us. True blue sinkies are doomed.