• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Season Pass for ferry services to Batam @ only $180/month

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eating, shopping, enjoying etc.

The men like to go there for golf and mistresses, the women like to go there for spa and gigolos.

There is something for the whole family.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For Wavemaster(Majestic) a voucher costs 290,000 rupiah. Using a foreign exchange rate of 9,700 to the SIN $ that is SIN$29.90. There is the added cost of a higher cab ride of 30,000rupiah times two back & forth. So 60,000=SIN$6.18.
Total cost of using a voucher is 29.90 + 6.18 = SIN$36.08 VS $48

Up to you to decide if saving $11.92 is worth taking the extra effort:smile:

hi johnny, just a couple of qns:

don't i need to start off my journey with a single trip ticket (est. SGD24-30) from Sg Harbourfront?

the voucher can only be bought in Batam? which can only be used for purchasing a BTM-SIN-BTM return trip?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi johnny, just a couple of qns:

don't i need to start off my journey with a single trip ticket (est. SGD24-30) from Sg Harbourfront?

the voucher can only be bought in Batam? which can only be used for purchasing a BTM-SIN-BTM return trip?

Recently some of the companies are offering cheaper fares if you buy the tix in Spore. For example one company is offering senior citizens cheaper fares.
I suspect the cheapest prices are the vouchers you get from Batam. In Spore they can't offer as good a price because of the high overheads here.

Suggest you buy a one way tix in Spore and once you are in Batam to shop around for the vouchers. Many money changers sell them. They are popular. On my last trip I had to go to a differnt money changer because my regular money changer ran out of the vouchers.

You have to be careful when buying these vouchers because they have expiration date. The expiration dates are printed on the vouchers.
The price of the voucher may also fluctuate. Currently a Wavemaster voucher costs 300,000 rupiah while a Sindo voucher is I think 280,000 rupiah.

If you get them in Batam, choose the one for Spore passports and a two way voucher.
You use the first trip from Batam to Spore.
The 2nd trip from Spore to Batam
When you return to Batam get another voucher. Remember to check the expiration date

If you have a Sing passport, you can only get the vouchers on ferries that operate to/from the Batam Centre Terminal. I find some advantages using the Batam Centre Terminal. It's connected by an overhead bridge to the nearby mall. This mall has many aircon restaurants. including an A&W outlet:smile: