• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman gets hands chopped by robbers

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
8931.jpg

There's a photo that's circulating on Facebook now.. about a Singaporean woman in JB who got her hands chopped off by robbers because of her gold bangles.

I wonder why so many people still go JB.

There are no news reports so far, so I don't know if it is true.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sinkie should get her mouth chopped instead cos back home only knows HOW to complain! LoL

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why Sinkies are damn fucked up bunch. Go JB to buy cheap groceries and come back without a hand or a leg.

Trained by YOUR master, they say but then your Masters themselves can avoid JB as they get themselves paid by the millions so that they can still spend BIG and keep their hands and their legs.

But would they lose their HEADS soon? LoL

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trained by YOUR master, they say but then your Masters themselves can avoid JB as they get themselves paid by the millions so that they can still spend BIG and keep their hands and their legs.

If u need to get paid millions before u can afford groceries, u should die anyway cos of stupidity.

Najibee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please dont come to my country. If we see sinkies we will rob and chop them. Most of them are my skin type. Beware of motorbike Mat Rempit gang. They are also my skin type.

Rosehisapnaj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please dont come to my country. If we see sinkies we will rob and chop them. Most of them are my skin type. Beware of motorbike Mat Rempit gang. They are also my skin type.

I dont care your Mat Rempit gang ...i just bring my Smelly Armpit gang can already to whack you all.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Did her hand got chopped off? Did she survive the attack?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can go JB, but dun wear gold jewelry!

you are asking to be robbed if you wear any glittering items.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tonychat why today never use your main nick?

Hey any comments on this incident in jiu hu?