• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Hawker Centre - Diry and Filthy

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So do these pics disprove what tracy claims?

all tracy has to do is go back to bedok and take some pics and post here. today, i visit the place again, and it is as clean as yesterday when it rained outside. workers are still doing cement work on the walkway to the road junction. other than the minor inconvenience, everything else is running smoothly.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
all tracy has to do is go back to bedok and take some pics and post here. today, i visit the place again, and it is as clean as yesterday when it rained outside. workers are still doing cement work on the walkway to the road junction. other than the minor inconvenience, everything else is running smoothly.

Tracy cant do the pics bit even if his Dick depended on it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more pics for tracy.....green table zone of bedok central hawker center.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cleaner aunties and uncles are complaining that inspectors keep checking every half an hour to ensure place is clean. :eek:

grey zone.....

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to Tracy, the government buckled up.

thanks to tracy, we now know heshe is devoid of pics and proof to back up her false accusations. her claims were immediately debunked by sheer coincidence that i was there at the relevant time and place to acquire evidence. :rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks to tracy, we now know heshe is devoid of pics and proof to back up her false accusations. her claims were immediately debunked by sheer coincidence that i was there at the relevant time and place to acquire evidence. :rolleyes:

Now you have to prove that you were there at the same time as Tracy posted her comments.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cleaner collecting trays and dishes at tables. although tray return stations are available, sinkies still behave like spoilt brats leaving trays, plates and bowls on tables. the place is not dirty. sinkies and their filthy habits are.

image.jpg