• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man at work behind the SG Olympic Table Tennis match Oppo?

peter_lee_1969

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got a gut feel that to increase the chance of SG team, some body could have lobbied for SG team not placed head on with china and korea in the initial rounds. imagine SG and china under the same Group, you think still got chance to even go to semi-finals?

I believe a repeat of this for the TT singles title. inital rounds will see SG team fight those much weaker team to advance as far as they can avoiding China team.

Wat do u think?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old Fart: U still owe my Familee money in Suzhou.

PRC commie: $ no enough. How?

Old Fart: Oleempigs around the corner and I need to show my Peasants some results from my FT pets. U know what do right?

PRC Commie: If I do it, u will forgo the billions?

Old Fart: No problem. Diu or no diu?

PRC Fart: Diu and diu u! *hee*hee*

Old Fart: Good diu! *hee*hee*