• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Idiots Who Give Their Children Two English Names

You are Chinese, your spoilt brat already has a chinese name, you have no religious or traditional requirements.

Ok, give your kid one english name, so that angmos can remember him more easily.

Why the fuck do you give your kid TWO English names, like Mick Anton Yang for example?

To make yourself more like angmo? Or so he can be as good as ang mo? Fucking brainless. :rolleyes:

My name is Samuel Jerome Leong III

Dragonhead

You are Chinese, your spoilt brat already has a chinese name, you have no religious or traditional requirements.

Ok, give your kid one english name, so that angmos can remember him more easily.

Why the fuck do you give your kid TWO English names, like Mick Anton Yang for example?

To make yourself more like angmo? Or so he can be as good as ang mo? Fucking brainless. :rolleyes:

Maybe one name given by the parents and the other given by the baptizing priest.

Sg thanks to vile pappies now too expensive to have more than one kid....
So parents who had planned for kids and their kids names have to lump all into that single offspring....
I have nothing against those who have multi names including their english and dialect names.....some with one foreigner parent might even have a thai, Korean, jap whatever name included.

Rather there is another trend that I noticed....lazy chink parents who only give their kids an angmo Christian name and direct translate that name into Chinese.
ie Michael Tan Chinese name becomes Chen Mi Gao by default.

Maybe one name given by the parents and the other given by the baptizing priest.

Please read the part in bold. :wink:

Dragonhead

Well, your grandfather's name is Samuel Leong, your father's name is Jerome Leong and your parent then registered you as Samuel Jerome Long III to tell every one you are third generation of Samuel Jerome Leong. Is this correct?

Actually I have nothing against those who have 2 English names either, except this cuntface. :wink:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

Sg thanks to vile pappies now too expensive to have more than one kid....
So parents who had planned for kids and their kids names have to lump all into that single offspring....
I have nothing against those who have multi names including their english and dialect names.....some with one foreigner parent might even have a thai, Korean, jap whatever name included.

Rather there is another trend that I noticed....lazy chink parents who only give their kids an angmo Christian name and direct translate that name into Chinese.
ie Michael Tan Chinese name becomes Chen Mi Gao by default.

Dragonhead

Please read the part in bold.

OK, the father wanted his son to be known as Mick while the mother wanted him to be named Anton. So, they agreed to disagree and the poor kid is named Mick Anton and became the laughing stock as a fake ang moh.

babuSingh

Alot of people nowadays like to give their kids angmoh names to act atas but no money to give them international schooling and worst of it all speak broken english to their kids like "wait mummy go press money"....sometimes its hilarious

That cuntface with 2 English names went to Oxford on a government scholarship. :wink:

Alot of people nowadays like to give their kids angmoh names to act atas but no money to give them international schooling and worst of it all speak broken english to their kids like "wait mummy go press money"....sometimes its hilarious

sochi2014

why you all so bias against angmo names?

angmos have alot good attributes we can admire!

like winning the world cup! :biggrin:

Hear hear....some losers like local Beng tv 'celebs' parents even gave their kid a name like Beckham and yet still can misspell it. Pity the kid being butt of jokes.

Becos they want their child to be more complex like par cheng in view by others. With a English name and a sirname is too chinky. Add another will make it like mixture of ang mo, another race and with Chinese mix. :o

Fucking Burmese dun even have surnames....I wonder how they sort each other out

Well, your grandfather's name is Samuel Leong, your father's name is Jerome Leong and your parent then registered you as Samuel Jerome Long III to tell every one you are third generation of Samuel Jerome Leong. Is this correct?

they all add "kyat I, II, III" etc at the end to differentiate :p

Sometimes people choose to have two English names for themselves... they think it's a cool thing.

ace.jpg

Ace Kindred Cheong.