• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you agree with this angmoh?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1501586_689935974395747_6563902066714839092_o.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as a national geographic journalist who has travelled the world widely and explored the breadth and depth of every major "blue zone", he has all the credentials and credibility that a vast majority of sbf members can only dream of. :wink:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as a national geographic journalist who has travelled the world widely and explored the breadth and depth of every major "blue zone", he has all the credentials and credibility that a vast majority of sbf members can only dream of. :wink:
all on company expense lah. when he pays from his own pocket, it will be a different story

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he pays his own, he will still think sg is the best in asia. :biggrin:

well no doubt about it,after seeing the shithole that makes up 95% of asia.....even singapore can look like a paradise.

i havent been to malaysia in years....but i still remember the stench of poverty that permeates that country.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All angmo journalists don't bother to research about sinkapore ...they make superficial observations and take the PAP spin as the bible truth ...thus coming out with such ridiculous conclusions.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All angmo journalists don't bother to research about sinkapore ...they make superficial observations and take the PAP spin as the bible truth ...thus coming out with such ridiculous conclusions.

i embed myself deep in sinkie society in all walks of life 2 times a year, and i arrive at the same conclusion as dan buettner. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i embed myself deep in sinkie society in all walks of life 2 times a year, and i arrive at the same conclusion as dan buettner. :wink:

I've lived there for more than half my life and I too come to exactly the same conclusion. Singapore is one of the best places on earth.

What I like most about the country is that it does not reward the losers of society. Instead, it rewards hard work and enterprise which is the way it should be.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Ang Moh went for a few drinks at Boat Quay, got laid, took a cab back to the hotel, abused the cabbie, didn't pay, employer paid for his hotel stay. The next day, the hotel staff warmly thanked him for his stay and wished him well. Singapore is the best place on earth.

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've lived there for more than half my life and I too come to exactly the same conclusion. Singapore is one of the best places on earth.

What I like most about the country is that it does not reward the losers of society. Instead, it rewards hard work and enterprise which is the way it should be.

in 1880, mark twain wrote to lucius fairchild, former governor of wisconsin, and derided san franciscans about their negativity and frequent whining. he and fairchild were in paris during the summer of 1879, and the weather was miserable. unlike the weather in sf. he described in a journal that sf had all the good and happy things such as "birds", "flowers", "sunshine", "chinamen" :eek: :confused:, but instead of gratefully speaking of these "things that make life happy", san franciscans would be complaining of everything. "they damn the wind, they damn the dust, and they give all their attention to damning them well, and to all eternity."

sinkies are exactly the same as the san franciscans of the 1860s, 1870s, and 1880s. they were surrounded by things that exuded happiness, yet they failed to see all the positives that overwhelmed the place.

Last edited:

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

stupid ang moh don't have to serve NS, don't have low pay, don't have to live among horrible abusive cheena people

Compared to places like malaysia, myanmar and indonesia of course sinkiepore is the best.

got cleanliness and order but got no life.