• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jeopardy question

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this evening in a quarter final of the million dollar challenge tournament, an answer was posted and the category was "isolated neighbor with a land border." the answer was "with malaysia." what was the question (or country)?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i know.....jamaica.

this evening in a quarter final of the million dollar challenge tournament, an answer was posted and the category was "isolated neighbor with a land border." the answer was "with malaysia." what was the question (or country)?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was this question asked during a Celebrity Special episode? I love those. :biggrin:

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was this question asked during a Celebrity Special episode? I love those. :biggrin:

Cheers!

it was during one of the "battle of the decades" quarter finals where champions from previous jeopardy episodes were gathered for a million dollar prize. ken jennings, the favorite to win it all, missed the answer by saying "what is singapore?" :eek:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't blame him for not knowing, I've noticed from watching Jeopardy that Geography isn't their strength, there is so much news from within the States that the outside world does not matter to many Yankees. For this particular question, Michael Fay might ring a bell in their minds. Anyway, Jeopardy is a fantastic game show. Hope they show it in Singapore instead of all those garbage no-brainer reality shows.

............ ken jennings, the favorite to win it all, missed the answer by saying "what is singapore?" :eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I won't blame him for not knowing, I've noticed from watching Jeopardy that Geography isn't their strength, there is so much news from within the States that the outside world does not matter to many Yankees. For this particular question, Michael Fay might ring a bell in their minds. Anyway, Jeopardy is a fantastic game show. Hope they show it in Singapore instead of all those garbage no-brainer reality shows.

so, what is your question (or answer)? :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with north korea, the answer or question would be "what is south korea?"

what about with france? and with germany?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The answer is Brunei. It only has one land border neighbour and that is Malaysia. If u have done NS, you would know this. siaz

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes power bro papsmear....
The question also stump me at first....and I got IQ of Mensa standard

that was the most tricky one, in my opinion. i found out there are many countries in a corner with only one land border. here's an easier one. what if it's with spain? what's that cuntry? :confused: