• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sinkie female gets assaulted by ang moh

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
2dabmh2.jpg

123p3bl.jpg

handgun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow cheebye ang mohs are running riot because they know they will be given preferential treatment by the cb MIWs.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
The poodles will show maximum restaint. Your band mates should hum tam him until his own mother do not recognize him. You band mates are ball less sinkees right?

The bandmate involved in this altercation is someone by the name of munir alsagoff. Is he a sinkie?

turbulent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think pinky takes pleasure in seeing ang mohs screw sinkies..... Otherwise let in so many for fuck?

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think pinky takes pleasure in seeing ang mohs screw sinkies..... Otherwise let in so many for fuck?

It is simply a case of hiring their own kind only. Once the angmo kow get into the company, they invite their fellow white trash buddies along to Singapore to take up jobs, and this go on and on. Expect more of these sleazy white bums on my shore unless there is a revision to the seriously lax immigration policy of Singapore.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is PAP seeing this or they simply don't give a flying fark to what's really happening on the ground?

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkie govt is govt for FT's, working for FT's but Sinkies still continue voting them in to administer benefits for FT and enslave themselves.

What a unique country! Have you seen a country like that ever?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'd love to hear the other side of this story...sounds too concocted....no smoke no fire.

just ask around in yr Sb way and then write yr own version lor, youve done it many times before

lardy dah lar from your fishy smelly cunt whom u wanna fist