• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

all sbf bros & sis, beware of counterfeit money!

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
That day I withdrew some $100 SGD bills. Then as I exited the bank, I was approached by an Indonesian Malay auntie. I can tell from her Melayu shes from indo..

She asked to exchange her $50 SGD bills with my $100 SGD bills. Out of curiosity, I agreed to change 1 of my $100 with 2 of her $50. As she handed her $50 bills she started chanting some Quran verses hoping to distract me. But Jesus Christ protected me, I wasn't distracted. I examined her $50 bills carefully and raised it up against the sunlight. With my 2 hands stretching the bill. Then I was shocked.

There was no Yusoff Ishak watermark. And the silvery pentagon next to the 50 numerals was a dark grey.. I realised whats was wrong. I immediately thought of calling 999.

But this lady was very cunning. I think she realised I have seen through her deception. And she claimed that she is Singaporean, and her Police NSF son iis waiting for her nearby. But I told her why not have a cuppa @ the nearby Mac. We shall wait for her "son" there.

I secretly mediated on biblical verses in my heart at the same time. heheehe

By now, her face was as pale as a ghost.. she immediately dashed into the crowd and disappeared.

So beware, there r counterfeit notes being circulated by criminal gangs.

There r also evil men masquerading as righteous, Godly men.

Please take yr time to get to know a person better before accepting him as your best friend.

所谓路遥知马力,日久见人心

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
2dabmh2.jpg

123p3bl.jpg

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
uglyloser,

Fuck your mother phua chee bye !
:oIo:

hehehe.. LOLOLOLOLOOLOL..COME then.. u have my address wat.. :p:p
I will "fix" u up. Relax... close yr eyes..
I will take u to paradise, take a stroll in the High Heavens.. I'm sure after experiencing it, u will be addicted.. :wink: