• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leaving this toxic forum for good

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reading through the posts after the MAS disaster, I was totally disgusted by the insensitive, idiotic and irresponsible remarks.

Luckily for Singapore, this group of sammyboy losers are an insignificant portion of the population.

I guess there are morons and bigots everywhere, but I should avoid them before I lose it.

All sinkie are losers.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People who whine publicly about quitting this forum tend to prepare to revisit it in another clone nickname to stir shit. :rolleyes:

If you really wanted to quit, simply log out and never log in again. No need for fuss and drama.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Offended ? Y not c ur MP for help ? This is a public toilet not a church or tiny ego anonymous self help gp. Only self help u get is a dildo to fuck ur self, which is wat u nid now

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Reading through the posts after the MAS disaster, I was totally disgusted by the insensitive, idiotic and irresponsible remarks.

Luckily for Singapore, this group of sammyboy losers are an insignificant portion of the population.

I guess there are morons and bigots everywhere, but I should avoid them before I lose it.

it is just another way of saying: changing a new nick and the cycle of bullshit still goes on.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
2dabmh2.jpg

123p3bl.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Before you lose what? Your arsehole virginity?

But you already lost it to ...........................

LOL ............ LOL

Himawari

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha, this forum for chio girls only. Plump girls please leave.