• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Car windows were smashed" says some big shot even in the face of Video evidence

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
the immigration office who drew his baton, did it with style. most probably always practise it during his free time.

but only got practise drawing out his baton, never practise using it to whack on car windows.

He is afraid it will chip his manicured finger nails mah. And what if got splinter in his eye? Will Gay Loong and Whore Jinx go to his station and lim kopi with him or not?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I appeal to the directors of ISD & CPIB to smash all criminal, subversive & corruption in Singapore. The rot has began long ago. It is up to you, men vested with great power, to cleanse the wound with Dettol & apply antiseptic cream to the wound. Then cover it with a good quality water proof, stretchable plaster available from @ Watson's, Guardian, Unity, etc.

Who is in charge of the directors of CPIB and ISD? WHo do they report to ultimately? Why don't u just go to the source, Gay Loong? Easier right?

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ICA : First time the security barrier failed. LOL.

What I don't get is why no police car set off in pursuit? The mad minah case, and now this...doesn't inspire much (if any) confidence, does it?

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal

What I don't get is why no police car set off in pursuit? The mad minah case, and now this...doesn't inspire much (if any) confidence, does it?

I guess its becoz of all those procedure and later reports and COI etc etc ...thats y no on wanted t be heroes..if in boleh land, I wuld presumed the driver will be dead before jumping the barrier...home team no match for m&d

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal

I guess its becoz of all those procedure and later reports and COI etc etc ...thats y no on wanted t be heroes..if in boleh land, I wuld presumed the driver will be dead before jumping the barrier...home team no match for m&d

The fucking governance really ruins everything!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is in charge of the directors of CPIB and ISD? WHo do they report to ultimately? Why don't u just go to the source, Gay Loong? Easier right?

CPIB to PMO - Perm Sec and PM. ISD to MHA - Perm Sec and minister. For selected cases, Pinky is kept in-the-loop.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is lifted off the Shitty Times today:

An auxiliary police officer "smashed" the right window of the 24-year old car's back passenger seat and a security barrier near the exit was raised, the ICA said in a statement.

and..

The ICA did not dispute the authenticity of the video (which showed the car, with the right window of its rear passenger seat intact) which appeared to have been recorded using a smartphone off a computer showing the CCTV recording. But the authorities warned that the video leak is now under an Official Secret Acts investigation, and the clip should not be circulated.

Official secrets or not, the manner of the reporting by the Shitty Times and CNA yesterday afternoon double confirm the absolute lack of integrity of the media in reporting cock-ups.

304405_493648607334798_759541445_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the authorities warned that the video leak is now under an Official Secret Acts investigation, and the clip should not be circulated.

Hey authorities, fuck you and fuck your authority. :oIo:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Home Ministry persists in losing credibility

are you encouraging people to perform civil disobedience aka riots?

Even 10% of population rioting (>500,000) unarmed rioters would grossly OUTNUMBER the entire police force manpower. Policemen would practise MAXIMUM RESTRAINT and WALK VERY FAST away to "regroup".

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We would all have to believe the CNA version if not for the leaked video.
Same goes for the Little India riot, we would have believe the SPF did a good job and exercise maximum restraint.

My guess would be that when they cooked up their "version", they are not aware about the leaked video.

Yeah the guy who leaked the video did a good job and proved that our news media cannot be trusted. Official secrecy act is not meant to cover up incompetence and should not be mis-used as such.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think some ICA big dogs have to be sacrifice liaoz. too many times liaoz. Not very good image for pappies. sacrifice one or two big dogs to regain public confidence better than losing more votes. Especially this case, where the video and the press release produce different story.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think some ICA big dogs have to be sacrifice liaoz. too many times liaoz. Not very good image for pappies. sacrifice one or two big dogs to regain public confidence better than losing more votes. Especially this case, where the video and the press release produce different story.

My bet is, nothing changes.