• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need some advice on AV stuffs

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Situation is as such.

I have a wired/wireless network and an old notebook computer running on Windows 2000 sitting in the storeroom which I intend to have it project slideshows to a bunch of LCD TVs located within a 20 meters radius.

Complication here arises when running cables are not feasible leaving me to think of wireless alternatives. What choices do I have in Singapore?

The old school way of doing things would mean UHF transmitter and receiver but I’ve been thinking of the possibilities of a DLNA certified LCD TV running on my wireless network?

Any kind souls here who’s familiar with such installations please shed some light and provide some advice on what I should be considering, price range and where to get them.

Many thanks.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chey! I thought AV=Adult Videos!

That headline might have been intentional to attraction attention, otherwise no one would come in to give advice to this chap. :biggrin:

In future, the opposition can start threads in forums with the same title, except that the AV would stand for "Alternative Visions". Much attention will be shed and many will contribute.