• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP IB thugs

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun cross the line kopi. If i do..Leongsam would have ban me long ago.

same here. if i did what you and the others accused me of doing, mr leongsam would also have me banned!!!

what the hell am i here chatting and exchanging with you? i would have been exterminated!!! use your common sense ah meng...!!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
use your common sense lah ah meng
you so clever with that xingguy window capture
try something else and blame kopi lah
now xingguy is still nursing the wound after being fucked and cursed!
good try....

VT%2BPoint-of-Purchase%2BCredit%2BCard%2BPayment%2BProcessing%2BServices.jpg

Time to tighten the noose on this CB Kia Lionheart aka Kopiuncle aka ilovesingapore aka theblackhole aka tigerbright

Initial screen capture:
D4Olgex.jpg

Latest screen capture:
AYg9hSN.jpg

The above PM was also mentioned in this post (click on post and see the thread for yourself).
zT2euS0.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Initial screen capture:
l5fzWU1.jpg

Latest screen capture:
WMdyzXh.jpg

The above PM was also mentioned in this post (click on post and see the thread for yourself)

MgfILVB.jpg

Now, CB Kia don't just say doctored this doctored that, show us a shred of evidence that it is doctored to substantiate your claim.

Otherwise you are just a fucking pathological liar, KNNBCCB.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kopisai...where is your evidence?
Xingguy has show us the hard evidence.
You say it is fabricated but yet can't show us any proof.

Who do you expect bystanders to believe?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am proud and how lian to admit I have been Fucking kopisai and gopal openly. And also happy that many same mind bros doing the same.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Xingguy!! You did so much research and you came with such a fucking evidence!!!

This is my reply to THOSE WHO WERE FUCKING IN THE THREAD...

No need to pm above msg.
Only cheebye biao kia like you would not post openly and yet have a nick Lionheart :oIo::kma:

Please do not start a flaming war here.

I was refering to your vulgar "PM" by lionheart ....and I knew then it was not possible for me to send such a PM to you because I HAD SHUT DOWN MY PM....I warned you NOT TO FLAME ME with that doctored message which you quoted!!! It was never my style to post such a PM! Moreover, the vocab was never in my list.

And it takes you ONE MONTH to come here to flame me once more!!! Fucking asshole Xingguy!!! Your are utterly despicable!!!

images

Nail me??? You just nailed yourself in your own coffin with the last cross through your heart!!! Period.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopisai...where is your evidence?
Xingguy has show us the hard evidence.
You say it is fabricated but yet can't show us any proof.

Who do you expect bystanders to believe?

The PM by lionheart on the 17 Dec was a quote by Xingguy and I warned him NOT TO START A FLAME WAR and I knew it was NOT FROM ME althought it was purportedly from lionheart. I DID NOT HAVE THAT LEVEL OF SOPHISTICATED VULGRITY IN MY VOCAB.

I have already said my piece Ah Meng. Que sera sera...

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking Xingguy!! You did so much research and you came with such a fucking evidence!!!

This is my reply to THOSE WHO WERE FUCKING IN THE THREAD...

I was refering to your vulgar "PM" by lionheart ....and I knew then it was not possible for me to send such a PM to you because I HAD SHUT DOWN MY PM....I warned you NOT TO FLAME ME with that doctored message which you quoted!!! It was never my style to post such a PM! Moreover, the vocab was never in my list.

And it takes you ONE MONTH to come here to flame me once more!!! Fucking asshole Xingguy!!! Your are utterly despicable!!!

images

Nail me??? You just nailed yourself in your own coffin with the last cross through your heart!!! Period.

CB Kia, don't twist and turn now.
Time to tighten the noose on this CB Kia Lionheart aka Kopiuncle aka ilovesingapore aka theblackhole aka tigerbright

** deleted **

Now, CB Kia don't just say doctored this doctored that, show us a shred of evidence that it is doctored to substantiate your claim.

Otherwise you are just a fucking pathological liar, KNNBCCB.

[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

an utterly despicable and diabolical plan to nail kopiuncle to the coffin....

MgfILVB.jpg

When I read this, I warned Xingguy NOT TO START A FLAME WAR....and I was quite sure the PM was not from me and I strongly believed he doctored it or somebody else sent the PM to him using lionheart.

I thought that was the end of the matter. In summary:

The suddenly Xingguy brought it up NOW after one month in his vicious and malicious attempt to nail me to the cross and send me to the coffin. In trying maliciously and viciously to nail me, he had plunged the cross through his own heart and buried himself in his own coffin. Period.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have already caught Pukimakopi lying and I can prove it. He cannot offer any shred of evidence to proof his claims except deny and deny. You believe a liar like pukimakopi?:rolleyes:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have already caught Pukimakopi lying and I can prove it. He cannot offer any shred of evidence to proof his claims except deny and deny. You believe a liar like pukimakopi?:rolleyes:

you and your spilled milk
still crying and sobbing over the minor slap
go suckle some more before you can play the big games here

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An excellent case study on how kopiuncle can suffer from Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia and Multiple Personality Disorder at same time.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
*** Image deleted ***

Monkeys are capable of anything under Heaven.

I have been kindly advised to keep a low profile on Xingguy's accusation. It is possible he is making it up , the whole absurd story
and screen shot! Anything goes in cyber space, especially in SBF....so many monkeys and snakes around.

Whoever advised you knows that you do not have a case.
Like a leopard that never changes its spot, a dumbfuck and pathological liar would never heed such advice.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no need to shut so loud in court. You can be charged for contempt. There is nothing concrete in your presentation to nail Kopiuncle. Kopi is innocent. You have to pay all cost.Period.

I beri scare leh. Now threaten contempt of court wor.
KNNBCCB, I eagerly wait for your lawyer's letter.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need to shut so loud in court. You can be charged for contempt. There is nothing concrete in your presentation to nail Kopiuncle. Kopi is innocent. You have to pay all cost.Period.

you even mentioned I SENT TWO PMS TO YOU!!!!

Two crap pm from and here you are shouting not to start a flame.
KNNBCCB.

This is clearly an fabrication and someone else was PMing you during our exchanges. My PM was SHUT!!! IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR LIONHEART TO SEND ANY PMS TO ANYONE, NOT EVEN ONE, LET ALONE TWO PMS!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever advised you knows that you do not have a case.
Like a leopard that never changes its spot, a dumbfuck and pathological liar would never heed such advice.

You are still shouting in court. Fuck you lah.All your evidences will just fall flat!!! Now to to sleep and have nightmares of the HACKERS HAUNTING YOU AND LIONHEART SENDING YOU NIGHTMARES PMS!!!

hacker_internet_web_attack_580-100033460-large.jpg

THE TRUTH WILL SOON BE REVEALED - ALL IN GOOD TIME!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!