• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Phone number

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously Kurt Tay has more bra la, considering that he went for plastic surgery to enhance his bust line and Mary, a typical Singaporean girl is unlikely to have breasts that are larger than Kurt's Tay breast post-surgery. So if Kurt Tay was a C-Cup while Mary was a B-Cup, Kurt's bras will be larger in size than Mary's bras. Now we understand they have a similar amount of bras, but in terms of size, Kurt Tay's bras win hands-down.
ok, so it can de deduced that kurt tay has more in terms of size and material in relation to "over the shoulder boulder holders" :p

jw5

Loyal
Any more updates on this, Mr Fatheroftwococksuckers and Cocksucking king himself?

Will reveal your age.

Your Phone number will reveal your Age.
Do not believe? Try it...

[1] Take a look at your last digit of your cell phone number
[2] Use this figure and multiply by 2
[3] Then add 5
[4] And then multiply by 50
[5] And then add the number 1763
[6] The last step; with this number, subtract your birth year.

Now you see a three-digit number.
The first digit is the last digit of your phone number, the next digits show your actual age!

jw5

Loyal
Mr Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng and Clone of Scroobal pretending to be a newbie:

Do you have any more wise insights for us?

I see that as a fake "newbie", you now have 211 points. Given that you are a fucking humbug who pretended never to care for points, that is A LOT. Congratulations manipulative motherfucker. :biggrin:

Will reveal your age.

Your Phone number will reveal your Age.
Do not believe? Try it...

[1] Take a look at your last digit of your cell phone number
[2] Use this figure and multiply by 2
[3] Then add 5
[4] And then multiply by 50
[5] And then add the number 1763
[6] The last step; with this number, subtract your birth year.

Now you see a three-digit number.
The first digit is the last digit of your phone number, the next digits show your actual age!

jw5

Loyal
Hello? What is your phone number, clone of Scroobal?

Fucking manipulative humbug................... Forum owner also want to manipulate............................ :rolleyes:

kohpc

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread was meant for some light hearted moments during free time but just look at how it has evolved. Newbies just cant express anymore.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any more updates on this? :wink:
Yes, but only his photo:

(latest photo from 2015, but smaller than the other ones from 2013 or 2014)

which no longer appears on that old website in your post:
Somebody send me email on this then I post here.
Is this your cuntface and do you have another internet moniker named Scroobal? LOL ................................... :biggrin:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

Last edited:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, but only his photo:

(latest photo from 2015, but smaller than the other ones from 2013 or 2014)

which no longer appears on that old website in your post:

So much ado about the photograph of a man who in all likelihood is not even scroobal.

If the real Yeo Kah Choong saw your posting and those of your ilk (jw5, bangkok pimp), it will be hilarious. What a bunch of lunatics and adults who behave like teenagers.

Grow up and get a life. That goes for bangkok pimp too

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So much ado about the photograph of a man who in all likelihood is not even scroobal.

If the real Yeo Kah Choong saw your posting and those of your ilk (jw5, bangkok pimp), it will be hilarious. What a bunch of lunatics and adults who behave like teenagers.

would the real yeo kah choong laugh or be pissed at you for using his picture as your avatar? What is the purpose? See stepping on your own tail again and again.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
would the real yeo kah choong laugh or be pissed at you for using his picture as your avatar? What is the purpose? See stepping on your own tail again and again.

I am merely "going with the flow", as the forum host has dictated. Its all about flow. Flow flow flow. Geddit?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

i cannot agree with you more especially about that pimp.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am merely "going with the flow", as the forum host has dictated. Its all about flow. Flow flow flow. Geddit?

nope don't get it don' t talk cock about flow btw why u follow scroobal and call others bangkok pimp? i'm treating u as a seperate entity and not a clone ok nigger.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am tired after fucking your daughter's pussy. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

with ur half inch prick, virgin old man? hey u met leongsam in brothel ah? to support your granny there? mum's or kui po and granny chicken to tarma with your daughter? gd combination. when u invite me?

jw5

Loyal
with ur half inch prick, virgin old man? hey u met leongsam in brothel ah? to support your granny there? mum's or kui po and granny chicken to tarma with your daughter? gd combination. when u invite me?

Well GoldenDragon aka Mark Andrew Yeo, your daughter's legs were in the air the whole time, so that made it easier. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: