• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Promoting my new blog winstonchongsingapore.blogspot.sg

Hi all,

I hope I post this in the right section. If not, I do apologise.

I'm starting a blog as a fun project and I hope everyone can take a look: http://winstonchongsingapore.blogspot.sg/
Hope you will enjoy my brand of humour and satire.
If so, please spread the word around.

If there are any areas for improvement, please let me know too!

Thank you for reading this.

Hi all,
(this is my second post. hope it went through)

I hope I post this in the right section. If not, I do apologise.

I'm starting a blog as a fun project and I hope everyone can take a look: http://winstonchongsingapore.blogspot.sg/
Hope you will enjoy my brand of humour and satire.
If so, please spread the word around.

If there are any areas for improvement, please let me know too!

Thank you for reading this.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS = Leongsam

bloody baiting thread, gaaaptui!

I have accessed the blog via Google cache and took a screenshot.

Don't waste your time with this imbecile TS. :rolleyes:

OLxRbhh.png

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have accessed the blog via Google cache and took a screenshot.

Don't waste your time with this imbecile TS. :rolleyes:

OLxRbhh.png

Might be you are seeing and hearing hk14k reciting his Rolek numbers as he think with enough reciting, he be rewarded with a Rolek

hk14k will do better sticking his head below waterline of unflushed public toilet bowl and reciting those Bolex numbers to the turds and tissue there

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There used to be a nick that promoted his blog in the forum too but that was some time ago.

Ultimaonline will promote his hilarion and other fortune telling crap but he hasn't been doing that for a while now.

Anyway ppl that start blogs like the TS hope you will visit it to generate traffic and he makes money from it same like how ah sam makes money from his forum.

Hope someone remembers one nick that used to promote a similar blog like the TS which are postings over nothing in general just BS talk cock sing song posts.