• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cb shell refuse to change my chocolate

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
bought Kinder Bueno chocolate at shell station.
go back home take 1st bite...found the chocolate " lao hong"( hokkien )
inside got 2 sticks.dump away 1 stick, the other stick bring back to shell to exchange.
knnccb the melayu said cannot xchange or refund because the chocolate no expire, and also left 1 stick

then i asked her if chocolate inside got worms but no expire can change or not.
she said can because it is spoil.

i say never mind..you cannot decide but can check with your manager see if can xchange?
she say after office hour, the manager do not entertain non urgent call.
she say i can come back next day 10-7pm to speak to her.

die die she say all chocolate is like that one, nothning wrong
knnnnncbbb

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ccb TS you a fucking cb cheapskate little charbor man....
Always bothering with the little things like a pasar ah soh....
Are you like pappytail posting such topics here to disrupt the forum?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This chao cheebye thread over a kinder bueno chocolate is so funny. Got money drive car, but cannot look past one cheapo chocolate.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
This chao cheebye thread over a kinder bueno chocolate is so funny. Got money drive car, but cannot look past one cheapo chocolate.

nothning to do with money .
is principal.
you got 1 million dollar..but you got knock down by a car, lost both leg..
don't tell me you will say aiya never mind la..got $$, no need to compensate anything

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Typical pap supporter type of vile behavior.
Previously started a thread because he managed to siam paying carpark...pcb gian png behavior

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
is principal.
don't tell me you will say aiya never mind la..got $$, no need to compensate anything

comparing a chocolate with broken legs, i need to use my badminton racket to smash yr face...to wake u up... :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
is principal.

It should be "principle". :rolleyes:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
comparing a chocolate with broken legs, i need to use my badminton racket to smash yr face...to wake u up... :biggrin:

how about using my prison rattan to shaft it up your rotten ass?:biggrin:

oh ya.you havent try it yet. try once..guaranteed you got kidney failure for the rest of your life.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha xia suay start a thread over this cheapo chocolate

Attachments

• kinder+bueno[1].jpg
    kinder+bueno[1].jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 205

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
bought Kinder Bueno chocolate at shell station.
go back home take 1st bite...found the chocolate " lao hong"( hokkien )
inside got 2 sticks.dump away 1 stick, the other stick bring back to shell to exchange.
knnccb the melayu said cannot xchange or refund because the chocolate no expire, and also left 1 stick

then i asked her if chocolate inside got worms but no expire can change or not.
she said can because it is spoil.

i say never mind..you cannot decide but can check with your manager see if can xchange?
she say after office hour, the manager do not entertain non urgent call.
she say i can come back next day 10-7pm to speak to her.

die die she say all chocolate is like that one, nothning wrong
knnnnncbbb

Regarding such important matters, most of the people here cannot do much, it's best you consult your MP.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
An important issue such as Kinder Bueno chocolate should be directed to the Prime Minister Office. Posting here will be undermining the severity of the issue.