• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blame The Real Culprits: Do Not Get Distracted

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear All,
I believe that the true blue Singaporeans in this forum are pretty upset about the Riot that has happened though many have said that it was an accident which was waiting to happen. I urge all to focus on the real culprits on this incident. Culprit No 1 is the PAP. They wanted foreign garbage to flood Singapore and we got a load of 3rd world ‘residents’ who would not know how to act in a civilised manner.

Culprit No 2 is the Ah Nehs who treat Singapore like Ah Neh land. I am sick and tired of hearing left wing bleeding heart liberal bullshit like:
Help FTs integrate, they help Singapore develop, they get exploited etc etc.
These Ah Nehs are nothing but a source of cheap labour to enrich the elites. In Hong Kong construction workers are paid more and are locals. They have managed to up the value chain whereas Singapore is still stuck in the low cost economic model.
Singaporeans owe these Foreigners nothing, in fact they owe us, if Singapore did not open the doors to them, they can stay in their home country and ‘work’, see how far they will go without jobs.

This accident was caused by Ah Nehs crossing the road like they would in India. And I find it hard to believe these Ah Nehs started the riot to help their fellow men,..anyone who has been to Ah Neh Land knows Ah Nehs don’t even give a shit about their own kind,,all of a sudden in Singapore they can be soo united and show companionship and comradeship to each other?
These Ah Nehs are famous for drinking and getting drunk and wife beaters..dont see the good they can do too,,,

And another culprit that needs to be eliminated are the Left wing bleeding heart liberal assholes like Vincent Vijasingha, Chee Soon Juan etc. They will hijack the argument and say foreigners need to be gotten better treatment and better pay and all that garbage and don’t blame them etc. They burn the cars etc, they are as much at fault as the PAP.

It has also been brought up the Singaporean Driver is charged, charged because these assholes cross the road like they do in India? All of a sudden these Ah nehs are getting more better treatment than locals. Enough is enough, blame the right people and do not be fooled and distracted by PAP and Liberal left wing bleeding heart smoke and mirrors and other bullshit these assholes will sprout..

Last edited: