• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mat wants to convert Chinese to his religion

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He think Chinese will gian to convert?

cyoy1kw9ulouf6w6j15d.jpg

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also wish to support that idea. Islam is adopted by many US soldiers invading Afghan Iraq. Many Ang Moh Christians already repent and defected to join Muslim Militants in example of recent shopping center attack. Convert ASAP and correct all your past mistakes. Undo them. HAHAHA!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no qualms about any person's choice of religion, it is their freedom to choose.

However, instead of just a statement indicating his desire for some race to convert to Islam, he should give some points/reasons for their conversion or adoption of Islam. How will it benefit them? Will they obtain greater spiritual experience, better morals, better health, higher intelligence? Looking at Islamic societies around the world, the belief only holds them back from modern advances in thought, prevents individual and creative expression, bars them from pleasures of the flesh, and places women in subservient roles. What is the attraction to convert then?

And for those like me, can't consume booze!

Cheers!

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obvious that he is one of those low caste and no choice but to convert to Islam to escape fate of being an untouchable piece of shit mother whore!